Missing you ~Redney~

Dear Red,
Life without you has been so... bland, you were the only bright thing in my life full of darkness. Now I'm without you everything changed, I don't want to get out of bed anymore, I've lost all motivation. I haven't uploaded a video since the day you left, that was 47 days ago exactly. I can't even bring myself to go on my social media anymore. The notifications stopped days ago, well after I threw my phone at the wall. Sick of the constant dinging noise that was bringing me to the brink of madness. Eren has been forcing me to eat and clean but that's all I do. Other than write these letters that will never reach you. To be honest I don't even know where you are and I don't know if I want to know. You've probably got a girlfriend somewhere, someone who had the courage to tell you how they felt when they had the chance. It sounds stupid but I feel like writing all these letters are a sort of relief for me. Quite frankly I don't think I want you reading these letters. You'd find out so many things I've been afraid to tell you these past couple of years. The biggest thing being how completely infatuated i was, and still am, with you. Never have I felt such a deep passion for someone, never have I felt so much pain but it was pain I loved. I loved being hurt because you meant absolutely everything to me and still do. That's why your leaving had such a great impact on me and I don't thing the hurting will ease up either. I just have to face that I'm never going to get over you.
~ Barney (John)
XxX

____________________

I'm sick of this being single crap, someone hit me up. I'm kidding, or am I? 🌚 Lmao idk tell me if you want part two