Brown eyes meet blue ~Mithross~

Life was pretty normal for the brown eyed male that goes by the name of Max. He had a stable school life with grades that almost guarantee him a successful future. Max didn't have many friends as people were intimidated by Max for reasons the teen couldn't understand. Max was a well built teen that had a small anger problem and always had a stern look on his face. Max tended to snap at people who did something even remotely annoying. For max that remotely annoying thing was a bubbly boy named Ross. The blue eyed boy seemed very happy and positive about everything. On the outside Ross seemed like a cute happy guy with loads of friends but to those that know him would know he was an anxious teen who was worried as to what people thought of him. Ross was a shorter boy who was slightly more rounded than Max but was not what you call 'fat'. Many people liked Ross as he was friends with the most popular girl in school Jess. Jess always ships her friends with each other and had already decided to ship Ross and Max even if they had never talked as Max had found Ross' loudness to much and it gave him a headache no matter how much he liked the sound of Ross' voice when it was squealing it was not pleasant.

The day for max began as it usually did, his alarm went off and he awoke to the smell of bacon on the stove being cooked by his father as it usually was. He pulled him self from the bed pulling the covers off of him and walking to his wardrobe where he pulled out a fresh towel and a chequered shirt and some black skinny jeans. The shirt was red and matched the colour of his friend Alesa's hair. Max walked out of his room and straight into the bathroom where he stripped from his pyjamas and turned on the shower. As he waited for the shower to heat up he placed his pyjamas in the washing basket before hopping into the shower. Max felt at peace in the shower as he thought of things that relaxed him like music or games. Once cleaned he got out and dried himself before getting changed into the comfy clothing and walking downstairs and into the kitchen where his dad was humming away to a song on the radio cooking some eggs as his mum was at the table typing away at her phone eating a slice of toast. His father placed his plate on the table and Max ate away happily with a small smile on his face. Once max had finished he said bye to his dad and kissed his mum on the head goodbye before slipping on his shoes and grabbing his keys to his car and driving to highschool.

Ross' morning was also a very typical one as he awoke to his mum shouting at his sister for being out late and getting drunk again. His sister was shouting back and also telling the woman to 'shut the fuck up' as she was being 'too fucking loud'. Ross groaned and stood up and walked to his wardrobe where he pulled out a comfy jumper and some blue jeans with a black undershirt. He slipped on his clothes knowing he didn't have enough time to shower and combed his mess of a hair to make it not look like it was less of a rat's nest. Ross jogged down the stars grabbing an apple from the table and walking out of his door and to Adams house where he ate the apple whilst knocking gently. The door swung open and it revealed Adams smiling face. "Yo Ross! Let me grab my other shoe and we can go." Adam stepped back into the house and began to walk to the sofa where his other shoe was waiting. Ross walked into the small house and sat on the arm of the nearest chair whilst waiting for Adam to lace up his shoe. Once he had laced the shoe he called a goodbye to his parents before the pair left on their short trek to the all to familiar high school.

Both boys got to school at 8:18 walking in through the same door Max not acknowledging Ross but Ross seeing Max as everything. Sighing Ross headed towards his class, which was maths, Jess was in this class as was Max and he knew that Jess was going to tease him about his crush as she was the only one who knew of it. The lesson went smoothly with some teasing from Jess about Max but Ross began talking about her crush Dom and she was quick to shut up. 4 lessons went by and all was normal for the boys as they didn't have each other in any other class until it was physical education. The boys PE lockers were across each other and Adams was next to Max's. Every time he could Ross looked at Max but if Max noticed Adam always saved him by making a joke that he could pretend to be looking and laughing at. They went put onto the field and were mixed with the girls class before split up into teams to play rounders. Max and Ross were on separate which saddened Ross inside and slightly affected max although he chose to ignore the feeling.

Ross' team were first to field so He went and stood on 3rd base whilst Max went in line to wait to bat. Due to them being seniors the teachers left them to play as they knew they were capable so they went and sat under some trees fairly far away. The students began to play and Ross waited patiently for the ball to come his way. Max's turn soon came and he hit the ball and a fielder ran for it. Once the fielder hand got the ball max was already at second base and threw the ball at Ross who dove to catch it but as he jumped he came into contact with the muscular body of Max. Both of the men hit the floor with a thud max on top of Ross and he was muttering 'shit' repeatedly. "Holy shit! I'm so sorry max!" Ross gushed panic lacing his voice. Max chuckled then noticed their faces were inches away from each other. A blush covered both teens faces but then max made brown eyes meet blue. Max felt everything click into place and the mutterings of fellow classmates seemed to disappear and all that mattered to him in that moment was the blushing mess below him. Max took a chance and kissed Ross not caring of the outcome just simply enjoying the kiss that they shared. The kiss was interrupted by Jess squealing before talking about their future and wedding and what their children would look like even though they couldn't have any biological children. Max pulled away from Ross, breaths uneven, and stood up offering his hand to Ross, who graciously accepted. "So Ross, fancy going on a date with me?" Max asked smiling like crazy. Ross simply nodded his head before picking up the ball that was on the floor and stumping the base, getting Max out of the game but into his heart.