Erotic Dancing ~Mithross~

Ross' P.O.V

When you hear the name 'Ross' you'd think of the sweet lovable University student with a great personality and looks. But when you hear the name 'Romeo' you wouldn't expect it to be the same man would you? I certainly didn't when I walked into this club. I don't know why I was here but I'm so damn glad I did come here. As I sit at a table close to the stage making sure my face is not visible as I watch Ross move around the dance floor with such elegancy but sass as the eyes of hungry men trailed his body. The way they watched him made me want to get up there with him and cover his basically naked body. A low growl escaped my lips as a man in front of me tried to touch him. As the man was in reaching distance I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him down away from Ross. The man scowled and looked at me but instantly retreated as he saw the threatening glare on my face. Suddenly a stranger sat next to me on the table. "Hey, he's beautiful isn't he?" The man is sober. I look at him to see him in a suit. A scowl erupts from my mouth as I spit out my sentence. "He is but don't touch him." The man laughs and sticks out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Maurice, the manager. In other words Romeo's boss." I shake the man's hand reluctantly and introduce myself to the man. "Max, Ross class mate." Maurice nods and let's go of my hand freeing me from the firm handshake. "I pose you a deal, you get up there and dance with Ross and I'll give you 200. You look like you can move." The thought ponders on my mind as I thought of the possibilities. "Turn this sexy solo into a devious duet? I like the way you think."

I pull off the blazer I was wearing before walking to the side of the stage climbing up earning shocked gasps from the audience. Ross swings his head to me and blushes a bright crimson, something that is not visible from the lights but as I was in a close distance from him I could still see the colour that tinted his pale cheeks. A voice of the announcer was heard as I watched the Manager sit back at my table protecting my blazer. "Joining Romeo on the stage now is Mithzan!" Mithzan? I like it. I wink at Ross and take two strides towards him as the slow song began. He wrapped his arms around my neck leaning back as I grabbed his right leg sliding my hand down his thigh. The fabric of his tight trousers was soft and smooth making it easy to move for him, whereas I was restricted in my jeans. When it comes to dancing that is. He becomes in control of the dance but makes it look like I am leading. I spin him and then pull Ross close to my body grinding my hips against his. He let out a small moan into my ear, something inaudible to the audience. The cheers from the audience seem to fade away as I focus all my attention on the rhythmic body of Ross as we dance saucily across the stage. The tempo of the music slowed, signifying the song was nearing its end. Much like the song had begun Ross swung his head back, arms around my neck kicking out his leg for me to grab, which I did. He brought his head back up and I leant forward making our foreheads touch as the song ended and the lights cut off.

We pull away and walk off stage where the manager awaits us. "Great show boys!" Maurice cheered, Ross smiled high fiving his boss. "Max your money." The man cheered holding the money to me. "I don't want it, I just liked the chance to dance with Ross." I nudge Ross with my elbow who turned to me face a beautiful shade of pink. "Anyways I'm going to save you two, I assume you are going home Ross." He nods his head before turning to open his locker. "You have a job here if you want it." Maurice offered handing me my blazer. I thank him sliding it on as Ross went into a different room to change as I sat on the bench hoping to talk to Ross. Maurice wished me well before leaving the room. Ross walks back into the room wearing the same clothes I had seen him in at school hours ago. He looks at me surprised. "Max? Why you still here?" "I was hoping to talk to you but I'd rather not do it in a strip club." He nods gesturing for me to follow him out of the back door so we wouldn't get bombarded by horny drunk middle aged men. "I hope you don't mind but we are going back to my dorm." I hum in agreement as we walk In silence. I try to enjoy just being there with him but one question still lingers on my mind. "Why a stripper?" I spoke startling Ross who had clearly found comfort in his thoughts. "What? Oh uhm... The movement always seemed so enticing to me and I wanted to show it." I Guess that was a valid reason. We reached the dorms and Ross opened the door to his dorm block.

Once inside his dorm room he invited me to sit down so we could talk.. "What did you want to talk about?" Ross asked nervously. "There is only one reason I accepted that offer to dance on stage with you is because I really really like you. Like a lot." Man I sounded like such a child. An emotion flashed across his face, an emotion I had never seen in Ross' face. Then he suddenly leaned forward practically pouncing on me kissing me softly. I kiss him back holding onto his hips as we kissed. After a few moments of kissing Ross pulled away both of us breathing heavily. "Ross will you be my boyfriend." Ross nodded eagerly before kissing me again. "Well at least you have someone to practice your dances on." Ross laughed before kissing me again pushing me back on the sofa.