Vanilla and Chocolate ~Mithross Smut~

Max's P.O.V

Vanilla, such a simple scent yet so addictive. I can't get enough of it and what doesn't help is that this scent is on the man I'm in love with. Ross himself is addictive but with that scent I find it hard not to kiss him. Ross is so bubbly and happy, he's like a child a really attractive 19 year old child. Everyone has noticed his scent but it hasn't had such a great impact on them. When people meet him they compliment him on his scent but then say nothing else on it. But for me my god that scent I can not get enough. When I got up this morning I was sitting at the table when he walked in smelling so strongly of vanilla I almost moaned in delight. Luckily I managed to hold it in by biting my lip but at this very moment he is sitting so close to me. So close our legs are touching and his smell fills my nose. Relaxing me almost instantly. Ross looks so calm breathing in through his nose deeply breathing out slowly.

Ross P.O.V

Chocolate, an amazing smelling thing. A tasty treat for your taste buds. A smell that lingers over a certain ginger I have fallen for. A scent I have found myself craving. It's gotten to the point where I have found myself trying to stay in the same room as him as much as possible. Which fortunately i can do as Max thinks of me as his best friend so it isn't considered weird for us to be together. Max is literally my definition of perfection, everything about him is perfect even his little quirks I can't help but love. It's easy to make him happy but it's also so easy to make him angry. I tend to stay away from making Max angry so he would come to me to calm him. Which I'm glad about because I can inhale his addictive chocolatey scent as well as be near the man I'm in love with. I currently sit inches away from said man our legs lightly brushing and I can't hold it in any longer. "How the fuck do you smell amazing?" I turn my head to see him already looking at me merely centimetres separating us. "Me? You smell so much like vanilla and I'm addicted." Max admits. I feel my face become hot knowing I was blushing. "You smell like chocolate and I'm in love with you and your scent." It was now Max's turn to blush. "I'm in love with you too." I swing my legs over his. "You know one thing I've been wondering?" "What?" Max asks confused eyebrows furrowing. "If you taste like chocolate too." Max's eyes widen in shock but then he pulls a sexy face. "Why not find out."

As soon as he said that I brought myself up so I was straddling his waist, I sat on his lap our faces level. I lean forward kissing Max's lips, tasting the flavour I had hoped for, chocolate. I pull away momentarily to speak but stay an inch away. "Just as I suspected, you taste like chocolate." Max smiles as I watch his lips before kissing them again. His hands rest on my hips rubbing gentle circles into them as we kissed. His tongue ran over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I accepted gladly wanting more of him. Our tongues fight for dominance Max winning exploring my mouth as his fingers creep their way up my shirt. He pushes my shirt off pulling it over my head briefly separating our lips. Luckily Max's shirt was a button up so I fiddled with the buttons undoing them quickly pulling it off his shoulders as he leans forward making it easier for me to take it off. I grind my hips against his causing him to groan in pleasure. He pulls back looking at me dead in the eyes. "Are we really going to have sex on this couch?" Max asked breathlessly. "Tim won't be too happy about that, let's go to your room." Max nods so I climb off of his lap standing rubbing my crotch gently with the palm of my hand trying to create any kind of friction. A small moan escapes my lips making max look at my crotch seeing my excited area. He stands quickly and pulls me to a wall leaning against it. "Jump" he tells me and I do as he says landing with my legs around his waist. I kiss his neck softly as he carries me into his room. He kicks the door shut and drops me on the bed causing me to bounce. I pull off my own belt and kick off my jeans as Max undresses standing up.

Once he is just on his boxers he climbs on top of me kissing me again grinding his hips against mine causing mine to buckle up trying to get as much friction as I can. He pushes my hips down his fingers brushing my erection making me whimper in delight. "Damn you are so beautiful." He begins to kiss my neck sucking on my delicate looking for the spot that makes me weak. "Mhm m-max" I moan bringing my hands up tugging at the waist band of his boxers which he allowed me to tug off revealing himself completely to me. He kicks them off from his feet and then pulls off mine leaving us both naked. He leans back sitting against my thighs. Max strokes my fully effected member. "P-please max, f-fuck me!"i call rolling my head back in pleasure. "As you wish baby." I roll myself over bending my legs so I am on my hands and knees. Max caresses my ass lightly before pushing himself into me dry. I whimper in pain and max rubs circles into my hips to sooth me. This works and I feel max begin to thrust in and out of me slowly making me moan in pleasure. "Faster max please!" He does as I say going what feels inhumane speeds filling my whole body with pleasure. I moan out loudly releasing onto Max's sheets. Max's moans fill my ears as I slowly come down from my high. He lets out a moan of my name and cums into me. He pulls out laying on the bed with me pulling me tightly into his chest. "That was fucking amazing." I sniff Max's shoulder and smile. "Even after sex you smell like chocolate."