Chapter 18: Little Boy

Start from the beginning

Don't you have maids in your house? To make it more lively. 

" Ani. Can't be bother. Wait, since your on school break for 3 weeks, wanna come over? " 

Can I? Is it alright? 

" Neh. Pack your stuff and I'll send Myung Dae-ahjussi to pick you up tomorrow. "

Tomorrow? OKAY! YAY! I'll pack my stuff now. See you tomorrow noona! Bye! 

" Okay. He'll be there at 3:00 am so wake up early. It's gonna be long ride. Annyeong! " I hang up.

The three guys are busy eating their food until the bell rang. The exams are over! Freedom for the students! The rest of the boys came out of their classes and went to the cafeteria. Girls screaming again, crowding a group of handome, sexy, talented, lady killer boys. But Chen, Chanyeol and Lay ignore the girls because they are busy eating.

They ordered their foods first before coming to our tables. It's really cute watching them eat, Kai stealing Xiumin's baozi, Sehun's just keep eating his food, and the rest are just talking about stuff such as; soccer, new eyeliners, hats and how manly they are ¬_¬ .

" The weather today is a bit cloudy and windy... " Luhan spoke while looking at his phone.

" It's cold too. It's not even winter yet. " Baekhyun said.

" Maybe there's incoming typhoon or just going to be rainy day. " Xiumin said.

" Nahh~ there won't be any typhoon. Maybe just rainy day.. " Lay said.

*thunder strikes* (not the really loud ones)

" AHH! " I was starlted and hug Chen who was sitting next to me. He dropped his fork and blushed. I pulled away and bowed my head slightly. A slight blush crept on my face.

" Mi-mianhae.. " I apologised.

After that, it started raining heavily and the clouds are dark outside. Typhoon or just rainy? . The temperature is getting cold because of the rain and wind outside. I shivered and rubbed my arms due to the coldness. 

" Guys, I'm just gonna get my jacket in my locker. I'll be back. " I told them and I ran to my locker room.

Brrr. It's cold. I reach my locker and unlocked it. I pulled out my jacket and locked my locker again and went back to the cafeteria. I put my jacket on to reduce the coldness I'm feeling.

As I walked to the corridors, I looked outside, the road is wet and leaves are being blown away by the wind. I thought of one preson, Sehun. Kidding. Before I turn my head way from the window, I saw a little boy walking under the rain, he looks lost.

I walked back to the cafeteria, the boys are finished eating and just talking about their schedules and  about composing a new song. They saw me walking back to our table, I sat down next to Chen again. They looked at me.

" Are you afraid of thunder? " Kris asked.

" Ani. Not really. " I answered.

" Why did you scream and hugged Chen-hyung when the thunder strikes? " Sehun asked.

" I was startled. I didn't see that coming though. " i replied.

" Ahh~ I see... " Baekhyun said.

----

Afterschool has come...

Myung Dae-ahjussi arrived, he went inside the school and picked me up so I won't get wet and lee the way to the car. Oh, I remembered about Su Gee coming over and asked Myung Dae-ahjussi.