"I have a question..." Tom said.

Her eyes still on the screen. "Shoot."

"What would you do if Nate proposed to you tomorrow?"

She spun around in the spot. "What? Why? Do you know something?" She asked, panting.

"It's a hypothetical question." Tom reassured, raising his hands defensively.

"Oh!" She breathed relieved. "Hum, I... I don't, I don't know, I don't think I'm— "

"Ready?" Tom guessed.

---

After the Formula 1 inauguration ceremony, Sheikh Mohammed and his whole entourage went up to their VIP suite at the Yas Marina Circuit. They were all standing up admiring the cars down on the race track before the start.

Hamdan, standing next to his father, whispered in his ear. "I'm leaving."

The Emir turned to his son with a perplexed look. "What? Why?"

"What's happening?" Interrupted Hamdan's brother, Mansoor, who was on the other side of their father.

"Your brother is leaving," replied Sheikh Mohammed without taking his eyes from Hamdan.

"Who's leaving?" Asked Uncle Saeed, popping his head out from Hamdan's side.

"Hamdan's leaving," said Mansoor.

"Allah, have mercy," murmured Hamdan, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yes. Me. I'm leaving, okay?"

"You're going to miss the best part!" Exclaimed Mansoor while taking pictures with his phone.

"I really don't care. I'm tired."

"Son, come on," begged Sheikh Mohammed.

"Father, please. I got here on time, greeted everyone I had to, I posed for the pictures. Nobody will notice I'm gone."

"Is everything okay?" Questioned Uncle Saeed.

"Yes, I'm just tired. It's been a long day and I want to go home. You don't have to come, uncle."

"Okay. I'll stay."

"Fine," surrendered Sheikh Mohammed. "Are you taking the helicopter?"

"Yes. Saeed is coming with me."

As soon as they got into the helicopter, Hamdan took his keffiyeh and prayer cap off and ran his hand through his hair bringing the dark curls back to life. Halfway into the flight back to Dubai he had not spoken one word, he just stared out the window. He was thankful that once more, Saeed knew what to do and was keeping himself busy reading the newspaper.

Then, he remembered something; Nathan's face. He had seen him before. He took his phone out, went straight to Sarah's Instagram and yes, there he was, next to her on her birthday picture. And his accent, of course, he was Australian, hence, the baby kangaroo photo. Right after that pic, Sarah had posted one of a large group of people. It seemed like a family picture and Nathan was also in that one. It was his family. Sarah went to Australia to meet his family.

It's serious and it's been going on for a while.

When they landed safely at Hamdan's home, he dismissed Saeed and went up to his bedroom. Slamming the door behind him he marched into the walk-in closet. The spacious room had dark wooden doors, shelving from floor to ceiling and a mirror wall at the end.