44. 5/12/16

Twelfth of May, 2016
01:24

Harry looked up at me with glossy eyes.  His breathing was shaky and his body was slightly trembling. "I remember o-on the twenty-fourth-th of Jan-nuary. I thought-t I was crazy," Harry stuttered, trying to control his breathing. I pulled him closer and ran my fingers through his hair to clam him down.

"Please k-keeping doing that," he whispered. "I-I thought I was crazy for telling someone to Google that sh#t like it was going to help. You did, you took the time to do that and told me. When-n you told my heart skipped at least fifteen beats. I was scared. I was so scared. You made me feel like it was going to be okay though. This is the first time in years that I've thought that everything was going to be okay." Harry's breathing was starting to even out as I continued to play with his hair. "I ask questions because I'm insecure. I'm insecure about myself, about my words, my actions, my appearance, anything that applies to me. I'm scared people won't like me for it. You. You make me feel okay. It's you that's made me smile again. It's you that's stopped my waves of depression. It's you that's the reason I want to live. It's all you."

Harry snuggled into my side and I wrapped my right arm around his back. I put my left hand back to support myself and him. We sat together in a comfortable silence. It felt as if the world was suddenly right.

"You make everything right.  You know, it just feels right when you're with me.  I can be me and not hide myself.  Harry Lewis, I think we're right for each other.  The universe is doing it right I think."  I ended my small speech with muffled words.  The sounds emitted from my mouth and we're stifled by Harry's neck.

"You absolutely love me, don't you?" he grinned.

"Abso-f##king-lutely."