23. 3/24/16

Twenty-fourth of March, 2016 {Freezy}
19:56

H: Are you serious about paying for my tickets?

C: Yes. Just pick a date and I can cover them. I have a few things I want to show you when you arrive. One of the things will explain how I can afford this.

H: I just, I've known you for a month and now you're willing to do this

C: Soulmates or best mates, I'd do this for you either way. Just let me know when you're free.

H: Ok, let me check my schedule

C: Ok.

H: Hmmm. Kind, nice words. Oh my days and happiness. Yeah I have things going on. A lot of things. I'm sorry. The next two months won't work for me.

C:  Y'know, you really aren't a lazy##s.  Well just remember, by May 12th, at 3:30, terminal 108, I get to see you. You aren't busy that day right?

H:  I'm counting on it, hot mess.  Wouldn't miss it for the world.

C:  Good, because you are my world.

H:  You and you're cheesy ##s lines.

I chucked my phone onto my bed and stood up. Switching on the Xbox, I grabbed the controller and turned on my recording software. After placing the mic near me, but out of frame, I turned on my camera. Time to film a new Fifa 17 draft.

----
24 March 2016
20:08

"Hey Bog. How are you holdin' up?" Josh questioned, falling into the couch.

"Nothing much. I've been okay. I just miss Cal," I replied, pausing The Office.

"No! Why'd you pause that? This is a good episode. It's about the office olympics," Josh protested, chucking a pillow at me.

"My bad Mr. Zerk. I thought you wanted to have a conversation with me."

"With you? Ew, that's disgusting."

"I'm making you pay this months rent for that," I huffed, crossing my arms.

Josh shot up, "What? No, I'm sorry Harry. Don't make me pay the whole rent." He looked legitimately worried.

"Take a joke Bradley," I chuckled.

His complexion softened and he slumped back into the couch. "Okay."

"You have the money pay for it anyways," I mumbled.

"I-uh. Yeah, sure," he stuttered.

"You okay Josh?"

"Perfectly okay."

"Alright then," I sighed, unpausing the show.