19. 3/23/16

{Next chapter: Sunday}

23 March 2016
07:34

You could say I'm crazy about one man. Infatuated with his body. Captured in his eyes. His universe for eyes was captured in those eyes, holding secrets in every nook and cranny in them.

His touch could melt anything, iron, copper, even stone. I can remember every single place he'd touched me, it felt so recent.

I wanted it, I missed him, no, I needed him. He was my light that drew me out of the darkness' clutches.

It seemed as if I didn't express my infatuation with the older boy, but d#mn, I wanted him to be mine twenty-four, seven.

"Harry, Harry, Ha-Harry! Did you forget how to pour milk?" Josh shouted, awakening from my thoughts. "Oh, and Lachlan called this morning. He asked for me to tell you."

"He did?" I grabbed at the paper towels to stop the milk that was now spilling over the counter onto the floor. "I should probably go call him back. He must be worried. I had said earlier this week I was going to call him back, but then Cal came."

Josh smiled at the mention of Cal, "You are completely loosing yourself in that boy. Don't think I don't notice your sudden spacing outs or how you're face lights up when you or someone else mentions his name."

Was I really that bad?  I never really knew I payed attention to his eyes that much, or his height.  I didn't know I was that obsessed with his hair that seemed to be don't up lazy, but still looked formal.  Crap, I'm doing it again. 

I got my bearings back and started to sop up the split milk.  Josh was long gone by now, probably because I had spaced out again.

Not three minutes later, Josh walked in again, grabbing his laptop he left on the living room table.  "I don't know if you were paying attention, but Lachlan just called again.  I swear your dead sometimes," Josh sighed, slightly over exaggerating his tone.

~
12:47

"Hey Lachlan, you wanted to talk to me?" I breathed out.

"Oh yeah, hey.  Are you holding up okay?  No problems?  You haven't texted or called since the last time I was over."  Lachlan spoke, his voice sounded slightly crinkled due to the connection.

"I'm perfectly fine Lachlan.  I promise.  I have so much to tell you though, I've had an amazing week."

"Well, why don't we meet tomorrow?  My place at three or four p.m?"

"That's be lovely.  I need an excuse to get out anyways.  Josh is throwing another party."

"You're not staying for a Joshua Bradley party?  He throw the greatest bashes, I'd think you'd stay," a perplexed Lachlan shouted.

"It gets old after twenty parties," I sighed.

"So my place tomorrow, got that?  Oh and Preston's with me at the moment, he'll be out though for the day."

"I like that lil' guy.  This is for preview of what I'm going to tell you, Lachy.  I can write on my arm and it shows up on my soulmate."

"No way."

"Ok got to go, bye!"

"Wait, wait, wha-"

I pressed the red button to end the call and promptly plopped down on the couch.  Taking out a red pen, I drew a little heart with a smiley face next to it.