16. 2/23/16

23 February 2016
12:57

"So uh, I hate to bring this up now during the middle of lunch, but I'm leaving in two days," Callum said, digging his fork into his lunch.

"Ok," I sighed, "here do you need me to drive you?"

"Well, the airport for starters, terminal 108. I have my plane ticket and everything scheduled. Let's not talk about it now though, I don't want to think of leaving."

"Alright then," Harry chuckled, lightly. "How about we spend today... Watching movies and sitting on my beautiful couch."

"Actually, I remember you telling me you own Fifa.  Do you have 16?"  I asked, plopping down on the couch.

"Yup, but I'm really not good at it.  Just opening packs."

"You owe me."

Harry placed the disk into the tray and pressed a button and the tray took it in.  He turned on the T.V and handed me a red controller.  "Thanks."

Harry plopped down next to me, holding a controller equal to mine, but in blue.  "What team do you want?" he asked, opening up multiplayer. 

"I'm taking my good ol' boys, Chelsea."

"Good pick, I hope they'll fair well against my Manchester."

----
23 February 2016
14:29

"Oh that's absolutely rubbish!  Ref!  Ref!  Ref!" Cal shouted, throwing his arms up in the air.

"You know, you've won two games so far and I've won one.  I don't think you should worry about a ref right now."

"Shut up, Harry.  Even if I'm winning, I need the refs in my favour."

I laughed at that statement, "Since when were the refs never not in your favour?"

"Just now."  I quickly paused the game before anything else could happen.  Cal looked like he could turn into a raging monster right now.

"Well if that's important to you, I guess I'm in your favour."

"Are you implying that you fancy me?" A smirk slowly started to creep across his face.

"Only if you do."

"Well Harold," he sighed, leaning back, "you could say I like you, but only a little bit."

"Just a little bit?"

"Okay maybe a bit more than little," he smiled, poking my side.

"I guess I could say the same about you."  I placed my controller in my left hand, and quickly pulled up a fuzzy blanket with my right.  Cal scooted closer to me and I paused the game.

He took a deep breathe, then exhaled, "Maybe I like you.  Not just a little, but just, well, like you."

"I like you just a little bit more now," I smiled, messing with his hair.