37. 4/20/16

Twentieth of April, 2016
{23:01}

Every single sound Tobi and I made seemed to echo through the entire flat building. After slipping the metal key out of the key hole, I closed the door. "Do you know where Harry is?" I whispered, hanging the key on a hook.

"I uh- when I left he was sleeping in your room. I'm not sure where he's gone." Tobi flicked the light switch belonging to the dimmest bulb and mozzied his way towards his room.

"Tobi?" I placed my hand on his shoulder and he spun around. "Thank you."

"That conversation isn't over yet. Oh and your welcome I guess," Tobi sighed and I took my hand off of his shoulder.

"Freezy?" I spun around to find Harry almost hidden in the darkness.

"Oh, Harry, I'm sorry I was gone for awhile. The meeting went a bit longer," I sighed and trudged down the hall.

"No, no, it's okay. Did it go smoothly?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I returned his cuddly gesture by wrapping my own arms around his torso, "It could've gone better. I'm okay though."

"Okay," Harry simply replied. He let out a small yawn and unwrapped himself from me. "I'm going back to sleep."

"I'll join you," I spoke softly, following him into my bedroom.

He curled up into the duvet and I plopped down next to him.

"Love you Freezy."

"Love you too."