38. 5/2/16

{I would suggest re-reading chapters twenty-five and twenty-six for this chapter.}

Second of May, 2016
18:27 {Freezy}

Nothing newsworthy happens today. The flat seemed deserted and eerily quiet. Someone could swear that a pin could be dropped and it would echo through the flat.

There was no other presence next to me in my bed or on the couches in the main room. It had been like this for the past five days.

Harry had gotten a call from his flat mate eleven days back and had to rush home. "I uh- can't release the details," was all he had said after he explained his sudden need to leave.

I had agreed to pay for his flight and cabs as long as I could come over within the next two weeks. He was reluctant to let me fly over so soon, but caved in finally.

I now was sat here at my desk editing videos and booking a flight for me over to Guernsey.

My phone let out a soft beep, notifying me that my ticket was online and ready to be scanned at the registration desk.

I closed the app and opened up my messages.

One message from Joe Weller, two from Tobi, fifteen from an unknown sender, and one from Harry.

Tapping Harry's message, I read that he was okay, but one of his friends needed him urgently. Josh had called up Harry to come help because a problem had come about that he refused to disclose.