40. 5/6/16

6th of May, 2016
12:16 {Lachlan}

"J-Josh does YouTube?" I stuttered, shocked at the statement. It seemed uncommon for a man like Josh, shy and reserved, to be doing youtube. He seemed like the type of guy to run a coffee shop, or own a fashion business.

Youtube seemed to be more for the outgoing type of person who was loud and jumpy. Maybe on camera he was energetic.

"Yes. The reason he's so upset at loosing all the money is because he had done a charity livestream and was going to buy new equipment. The livestream was done to support cancer patients and help pay for medical bills too.  Now that's been taken away from all the families that were relying on this. He's just going to have to earn the money back now," Harry announced, letting a small cough out st the end.

Preston's face lit up suddenly, "What if we did our own livestream? You know, to support Josh and the families."

"I mean, I'd be down for it," Vikk smiled.

"Our channels aren't that big, but if we all joined together it'd probably get a lot of attention. What game should we stream?" Cal asked, rubbing Harry's back.

"Titan Fall II? Black Ops III, or even GTA V?" Vikk spoke excitedly.

"Do we want to be in seperate places when we do the livestream or be in the same place?  Preston and I'd flat out open for use," I suggested.

"That- that actually sounds like a good idea.  I'll bring my extra controllers over too."  Harry rested his head on Cal's head which was still on Harry's shoulder.

"How about, on the tenth of May, we do this livestream.  All of us need to alert our fans though to get their attention.  Also, mention all the YouTubers joining," I spoke, pulling out my phone to mark the date.

The group nodded in a greenest and did the same as I. 

"I feel like something's going to go terribly wrong," Vikk suddenly announced.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, frowning st his statement.

"I-I don't know, just it feels like something's going to go wrong," he mumbled.

"Whatever you say, Vikk," Cal laughed, walking back into the kitchen.