28. 4/14/16

Sixteenth of April, 2016
20:17 {Freezy}

"Harry, I swear if you try on one more shirt."

"Cal! Look at this one! Throw it in the basket," Harry exclaimed, grabbing a shirt off a rack and chucking it at me.

It landed on my shoulder and I reluctantly stuffed it into the overflowing basket. "Harry, I agreed to buy you what you needed.  This wasn't what I had in mind."

Harry had several shirts that were Adidas, Nike, and Vans branded. He was going crazy. There were at least six different shirts in the basket and he had already tried on five and three pairs of sweatpants.  "Harry, are you good now?  Is your need to want satisfied now?" I chuckled, grabbing a shirt off the rack for myself.

"Well, maybe.  Let me try on these shirts and then we can leave."

I thrust the overflowing basket of shirts toward him, "Here you go.  Go try on those twenty or thirty pound a piece t-shirts."

After about fifteen minutes, Harry walked out with a shirt I had grabbed on.  It seemed to hug him nicely and perfectly fit his arms and chest that weren't to firm, but were decently muscly.  "I don't remember picking this shirt out, Cal."

"That's because I picked it out," I mumbled, walking up to meet him.  "I think it looks good on you though, but you're not aloud to keep it.  I need a new shirt every now and then in my life."

"Really? You could really go without one sometimes," he winked, walking back into the changing room.

"I'd like to keep mine on right now, thank you very much."

About fifteen minutes later Harry was practically prancing out of the stores door holding at least three bags. Each bag held t-shirts and one of them even had a pair of sweatpants.

"I spoil you to easily," I mumbled, putting my arm around his shoulder.

He placed his lips on my cheek and smiled, "Thank you Freezy!"

"Freezy?"

"You're shirt says it and it sounds pretty cute. So I'm calling you Freezy."

"Whatever... Bog."

"Do you call me that because I stink?" he asked looking hurt.

I let out a small chuckle, "No, just because you make masses a lot."

His face had a goofy grin plastered onto it, "I'm the best I am at what I do, Freezy. I make messes and I am a mess."

"You bet you #ss you are a mess. I mean just look at your hair."

"You can shut up about my hair. It's perfectly fine."

"Looks like a birds nest."

"Same goes for you."

"I love you."

"That doesn't change the fact you insulted my hair."

I placed my lips on the top of his head and apologized to his hair. "Sorry I called you a birds nest."

"That's better."

"I should've called you a mop." I placed a kiss on the top of his head.

"You suck."

"I wouldn't go there if I were you," I smiled, deviously.