Thirty-four

Maybe I'm afraid of dying but I'm not afraid of her.

"You're going to hell, bitch!"  That was not my words as I screamed in her face. Her face fell, she gritted her teeth and holding the bat again in her vice grip, pointing it at me.

"Even now, when you're on your knees with your boy toy dying before your eyes. You think it's a good idea to piss me off more than I already am. I can end you any time I want." She hissed, clearly offended by my little statement. But I could care less.

It's not me who's gonna handle the situation from here on. I'm giving upon him. He always was the brave and strong one. And I'm on the other side was the bravado and pathetic. I cannot do anything to save Drew. It's only him who can save him and me. And It's his battle. It's his revenge. Miles Odell.

"Maybe I'm afraid of dying but I'm not afraid of you." He spoke through me. Granny has one of the expression of shock on her face. She knew it's not my word. Her eyes widened.

She cackled suddenly. "Believe or not you're just like that brat Miles Odell. I'll tell you how I ended his pathetic existence. And how I'm gonna end yours." She put the bat on her shoulder and stood straight trying to look confident and a complete bitch than she already is. The look of pure evil on her face. But I'm not fazed by it anymore. I'm already dead. What else she could do anymore?

"You know how it all started. Huh? Let me tell you I drugged him in a same way I've been drugging you. Whenever he skipped breakfast he started loosing it like you have experienced already. He was a cutter like you. I was the one who pushed his mother from the stairs because George was attracting toward her. I made him beat the shit out of Miles. I had beaten him with this very bat. It has tasted his blood now it will taste yours." Every word she said brought memories of those tragic nights. My anger fuelled.

I scoffed, gripping my side that is burning like hell right now, but that's least of my concern. I stood proudly in front of her. It doesn't do much help considering she has damaged this body pretty much like she did to mine two years ago.

Her eyes widened as to how I'm still able to stand on my legs after the amount of beatings she gave me. According to her, I would be lying on the ground crying in pain and fear, alone and hopeless just like she did to me two years ago. And her puppet George or should I say 'Stephen' watching everything doing nothing because he awes her big time. What a prick.

"I see, you grew some ball there. I was expecting you to beg me for mercy, on your knees when I kill your precious Drew." She pursed her lips. She still thinks she is the one in dominance. But guess what, she has no idea. She's going to go down in hell in few minutes. Coz I'm not here to listen her bullshits.

"You don't know me. And I dare you if you touch Drew. I swear I won't hesitate to kill you." I growled. "And I don't make threats I make promises." I backed away slightly taking a step back. I knew there's a gun in the drawer. And I'm going to get it. And put the bullets straight into her head.

"Oh pleaseeee...... I know, you can't hurt a fly let alone to kill me. I was tolerating you because George doesn't want you dead. I don't know, what sweet nothings your mother has fed him. He has forgotten everything I taught him. He has forgotten what I did for him. But I swear, I won't hesitate to kill him too if he tried to walk in my way." She explained her cruel intention. She cannot be stopped. She's sick. She can't be forgiven. She has gone too far and there's no coming back. She even admitted it that George means nothing to her.

"I know he's just a pawn in your hand. He should've turned in on you when it's the time-" I got cut when another voice spoke. I turned my head to the door so did Granny. She was looking more shock then I was.