Thirty-three

"Don't be a whiney teenager. Just order a pizza or something."

After my left leg got sprained, it was in the cast for now almost five days. The swelling had died down and pain had lessened. So it was a good time to leave crutches and try to stand on my own. I just wanted to walk again without anyone's help. I wanted to run so fast that nobody could catch me. Well, back to reality, I was sitting on the edge of the bed and boosting some confidence in me as I stood up on my right leg. My left leg Still hovering in the air. Drew was standing by my side holding my hands as he was making me walk.

"C'mon, it won't hurt that bad. Just put some pressure on your broken leg." He encouraged me as I shot a glare at him before turning my focus on the floor.

I sighed and put my sprained leg on the ground and put some pressure on it. It didn't hurt that bad. Maybe I could walk with less pain.

It had been only five minutes until Drew ordered us two pizzas for dinner. Then he started bragging me to walk or at least try to walk. Sometimes he acts like Some cringy clingy therapist. Well if he is, then I don't need anybody else. He was my happy little pill.

In no time, I reached upto the door to my room. And I was feeling exhausted out of my mind. I didn't know taking ten steps would be this hard. My ankle was burning now, burning in pain. Ok, that's enough, maybe I should rest a little more until my leg heal. I clutched the doorknob so tightly with my both hands, wheezing in pain. Taking sharp breaths.

"It's enough for now. My leg's hurting." I panted, holding my weight against the door.

"Ok! But you have to walk back to the bed on your own. Then you can have some rest." He smirked and I glared at him then the bed then him. Such a cruel. I had to walk again. Uuuuhhhhh.......

"It's not fair." I groaned, dragging the word 'fair' a little long. I wish he would carry me to the bed.

"It. Is. Fair. You know you have to get well soon. And the essence is if you try." He stated folding his arms. I know, I know, he's right. But c'mon. Thousand miles again with this broken leg.

I sighed standing straight. I knew I had no other choice but this. I left the doorknob and took a step ahead, wincing a little. But I did keep on. Drew was standing beside me holding my hand just in case. Well, I almost reached there and became over excited. A stupid grin sprawled across my face as I took a quick step, wincing in pain as my ankle twisted suddenly and I lost my balance. Oh ohh.

Thankfully, Drew was by my side. He tightened his grip on my hand as his other hand snaked around my waist. He pulled me toward him. I landed on him softly as he backed away to steady himself but got tripped by the edge of the bed as we both flop down onto the bed, me, on top of him. But the landing was incredibly soft.

Despite the pain in my ankle I chuckled so did he. Everything just happened in rush. I didn't have the time to panic as I lost my balance, but got saved by Drew in no time. This time I packed him on the lips.
He turned me around and shifted the position. Now he was on top of me.

He trailed the kissed from my lips to my jaw line, leaving sloppy kisses on my fragile skin as I carded my fingers through his hair, forgetting about the pain that was in my ankle as I enjoyed our little moment. He nibbled at my earlob then proceeded to neck, kissing and nibbling at sweet spot. The feeling was amazing.

I wanted this moment to never end but the God had some other plans. We got interrupted once again by the sound of the doorbell. I grimaced as Drew stopped doing whatever he was doing. I groaned loudly in frustration. It had to be a pizza delivery. Why'd he has to come now? Why'd we ordered anything in the first place?