Epilogue

*After four months*

Things go back to normal, that's what we wish for, we crave for. Everything's end well. But not for all. In my little sixty days vacation, my life took me to the rampage of cruel destiny. Now my whole body is scarred up. Some wounds healed but not all. Scars are now a constant remainder of what happened in the Cobble Mansion to me, to Miles, the boy I grew attached to in very short period of time. The boy who doesn't even exist anymore. But he exists in my heart, in my mind, in me. He is a part of me now. Miles Odell, my half brother. Who I never met in my life. But I know him, understand him better than anyone. He gave me 360° of his life. I had felt what he had felt. I had been through what he had been through. I did what he wanted to do. I cried when he cried. He used to tell me that he needs my help but I guess I needed his help more than he needed mine. I had experienced every little pain he'd been through. I had lived his life. Now I understand the meaning of life. That day when I let him control over my body and he was holding the gun. He had a perfect chance to kill Granny. He could've taken his mother's revenge that tragic night by just pulling the trigger of the short gun and aiming it at Granny. But he didn't. He didn't shoot her. He didn't kill her. But he also didn't forgive her. He left the final decision on me. But I guess I couldn't have done any better except for handing back the gun to Drew. I never wanted to hurt Granny I just wanted to see her behind the bars for the wrongs she's done. I never thought of hurting anyone. And I guess that was the better decision I've ever made. And now Miles's soul is resting in peace. That's what Alex always wanted, just to take his best friend's soul to heaven where it belongs.

Speaking of Alex. He's fine now, better as always. The injuries he's gotten in that car accident, have healed now. He's awake. He just needed rest. And now he's back to himself, pursuing his dreams.

And Drew. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I started losing my trust and faith in every person I used to know, then he came along. My faith and trust started getting stronger in Drew. He never left my side, he stuck with me even when everything was falling apart. Every little thing. He became my saving grace. I gave him my heart. He gave me his happiness. Drew has lost everything that has mattered to him, his precious little sister, Destiny Barrone. Being the part of someone else battle often leaves you worn out. But he still stayed. That's the best thing of him.

And me, I lost something, and I gained something. I had spent forty five days in rehab in order to eliminate this craziness due to lack of drugs in my body. The drugs, Granny had been feeding me. I have this thing now, it's called PTSD. I have to deal with this shit every day. The torture, the nightmares never leaves me alone. I often wake up in the middle of the night by these terrible nightmares. But with Drew by my side, I think I can fight it. My mom, my world is now empty. I never wanted to see her like this. But she's a strong woman. She has proved this so many times. I'm proud of her. Even after knowing the truth of Stephen George Cobble, she gave him a second chance. I'm glad, George realized of his mistakes, and he decided to surrender. I guess this is the reason, the voice in my head didn't make any move to hurt George. Because he has remorse. He regretted doing everything. Now mom is waiting for him to come out after serving his sentence.

And what I gained in between, is Alex's friendship. And my better half, Drew Barrone. I moved in with him when he sattled in new town, leaving everything behind. Alex and him are now looking for a drummer, so they can form a band. They've been signed to a record label.

Granny, I mean Aniston Cobble is rotting behind the prison for killing two members of Odells family, for undue influence over George, for attempting to murder me, Alex and Drew, and for making me a drug addict.

It's all started with,

"It's not always rainbow and sunshine." It's what he said.

A boy Miles Odell. He was a bright student in high school. Best friends with Alex Black, an awkward outcast emo kid. He was School's star. And his girlfriend was a beautiful blonde Destiny Barrone. Drew's sister. Due to hard childhood, Destiny only trusted her brother. She was raised by Drew, who loved her unconditionally. She tried to give a chance to Miles. Putting her faith and heart in him. Miles and Destiny was perfect match for each other. People used to say they were soulmate. Miles used to wear his favourite hoodie of her name printed on it. Everything was going great until Miles's mother married George Cobble. Aniston, who faked to be George's mother, started living with them in Cobble Mansion. One day she pushed Catherine off the stairs. She compelled George to give wrong medicines to her, so she could never get better. She drugged Miles through his dinner by mixing something in his food. She made George beat the shit out of Miles. Miles knew the reason behind his mother's death. His life was in danger. So to keep Destiny out of everything he broke up with her without telling her anything. Only Alex knew everything that is happening to Miles. Drew was furious because his sister was hurt. But when Alex explained him Miles's condition, he forgave Miles, and decided to help. Before they could help, Miles disappeared. Nobody knows where'd he go. Cobbles claimed that he ran away. But nobody knows the truth except for me. I know how Granny attacked him from behind with a baseball bat. I know how she circled him when he was lying on the floor in the pool of his own blood. And George was doing nothing to help him, to stop her from killing him. He just stood behind in the shadow watching as the light of his eyes faded.

Not everything ends well. That's how it ended.

But the truth is, we will never be the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(So this was the Epilogue of the story. With the year end, the story ends. Thank you guys for reading this story. I'd never expected this much views. It almost reached 3.5k. Isn't it insane? It means so much to me. And special thanks to Yasaswini12 . She's volunteered to edit "TRANSLUCENT"!!!!!.
If you have any question or doubt about the story. Ask me anytime. If there's any suggestions, you're welcome. *HAPPY NEW YEAR*
Thank you,
Good bye, XO XO!!!!!