The Truth (Part 3)

Depuis le début

She hasn't done anything that would have made Mika jealous. She was in Japan with her family for goodness' sake!

"Nakita ko na ang mga pictures mo sa Palawan."

She groaned.

"I already told you about those. Nagsabi ako sayong magbibikini ako. Pumayag ka. Nakita mo na nga ang ibang pictures. And that was days ago!"

"Oo nga pero kailangan katabi mo palagi si Den?! Kailangan nakahawak ka sa katawan ni Den habang nagggroup picture?! And I'm sure humawak rin si Den sayo!"

She clenched her teeth.

"Don't be unfair. That was days ago. And it didn't mean anything!" she bit back.

"Don't talk to me about being unfair, Alyssa. Kasi hindi ako ang may new year plans na nakakasama ng loob. My post is nothing compared to that."

"You know it's not yet settled and you know I have to do it! Why are you suddenly bringing all these up now?" she said defensively.

Mika stayed quiet.

She realized she wasn't the one in the wrong here and her anger flared.

"My new year plan is a requirement. But you, you're doing this to spite me," she said angrily and painfully.

She ended the call.

She wiped the angry tears that fell from her eyes.

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

Why was all these happening when they weren't together and they couldn't talk properly?! Why was Mika being like that now?! Why the fuck?!

She was so angry she ignored Mika's calls. She knew she would only make things worse if she talked to Mika now.

She tried to sleep but failed miserably.

She was tired as hell and miserable as hell as she went through her morning. Even her family knew something was wrong.

She didn't expect to get a call aside from Mika.

Jerome Ponce calling...

She answered the phone.

"Hello?" she said, trying to keep the irritation off her voice.

"Hi, Aly," Jerome replied.

"What do you want?" she asked coldly.

One wrong word from that guy and she swore she would practice her spikes on that guy's face.

"Mika-"

"Ano?!"

Gago pala ito, eh, she thought. She wouldn't give Mika up even if he wanted her. Over her dead body.

"Patapusin mo muna kasi ako," Jerome calmly said. "Mika said di mo daw sinasagot ang tawag niya."

She clenched her fist. Why did that guy care anyway?!

"I assume na alam mo kung bakit kami nag-away. May point ba 'tong tawag mo?" she said irritatedly.

"Try to understand her, Aly. She just misses you a lot."

"Well, she has a damn good way of showing it," she whispered to herself.

"Give her some credit," Jerome replied, apparently hearing what she said. "She doesn't just miss you. She was jealous too. And every 28th of the month, she feels jealous. Pero kinakaya naman niya diba? Minsan nga hindi pa 28 may dahilan na siya magselos."

"If you're talking about that ice cream post, that was Kiefer. And every post in my accounts that's sweet and romantic towards Kiefer was made by Kiefer. Alam niya rin 'yun!"