Louis sick suddenly (Larry)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Harry grabbed everything he needed and headed back up their stairs to their bedroom where he found Louis in a light sleep.  He set everything on the side table and ran his hand through Louis hair a bit to rouse him from his sleep.  Louis woke up almost instantly as he wasn't fully in sleep just yet.  

He looked up at Harry with glassy eyes, his stomach aching and in need of something to soothe it.  "I've got to take your temperature baby then you can get some sleep" Harry informed Louis speaking quietly as to not irritate his head, incase it was hurting.  Louis opened his mouth knowing the drill, letting harry slip the device into his mouth.  

It didn't take long for the small thermometer to start beeping and Harry slipped it from Louis mouth and read the numbers aloud. 101.4

"Not too baby lovely, but still a bit high" Harry responded to the numbers.  Louis sighed not liking the idea of having a fever.  Every time he had a fever he would get restless, and sweat, but still be absolutely freezing.  He guessed that explained the chills that were racking through his small body.  

"Lets get some fever reducers and would a stomach relaxer sound good?" Harry asked.  He didn't want to force Louis to take anything if he didn't want to but he assumed he would want to. 

"yes please" Louis whimpered out.  A stomach relaxer sounded absolutely amazing to him at the moment.  He wanted anything that could possibly make him feel better.  He had seen Harry take the relaxers many times before and they worked wonders on his belly, so hopefully they would do the same for Louis stomach. 

Harry dished out 2 stomach relaxers and a fever reducer and handed them over to Louis.  Louis downed the 3 pills with a small swig of water not wanting to put too much into his stomach in fear that it was still fighting him to get everything up.  

"Now get some sleep babe" Harry shushed to Louis as he sat on the edge of the bed and ran a hand over Louis back to soothe him into a deep sleep.  It seemed to be working at Louis found himself falling into unconsciousness.  Harry smiled, proud that he had gotten his baby to sleep so easily.  

After he was positive that Louis was knocked, he stood carefully and got into bed on his side.  He turned on the tv to a low volume as to not disturb Louis and watched scrolling through twitter and instagram.  

Not long later Harry saw Louis start to move around under the blankets a bit and he quieted everything he was doing to make sure that he stayed asleep.  He soon felt Louis turn over and curl up on his stomach, hands fisted in his t-shirt.  Louis smacked his lips and Harry was for sure that Louis was going to wake up but he didn't and he just curled back up and his breathing evened out.  

Harry placed the hand he wasn't using to scroll through his phone, on the back of Louis head and gently ran his fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck, twirling the long pieces between his fingers.  Louis seemed to enjoy the feeling and pushed himself tighter into Harry's stomach.  Harry was almost positive that Louis had to have been awake.  

"Harry?" Louis asked out of nowhere.  Harry was quick to look down at his love curled up against his bare stomach.  His suspicions were right and he was awake.  Harry could tell that Louis eyes were red, almost like he had been crying, and he had bags under his eyes from exhaustion.  

"yes sweetheart?" Harry responded and looked intently into his eyes.  

"I feel like I might throw up now" Louis said almost nervous.  He wasn't freaking out which was weird because usually Louis would despise the even thought of throwing up.  

Harry's eyes widened and he sat up, Louis falling off his stomach slightly.  "Lets get to the bathroom then love" Harry jumped out of bed and guided Louis back to the bathroom where he had been nearly losing his stomach earlier that day.  

Louis lowered himself down in front of the toilet and that's when everything hit him.  His eyes started to slowly fill with tears as his stomach ache deepened and he felt the nausea increase as he looked into their toilet.  He felt a twist in his stomach whenever he thought about what would be happening soon and he let out a light sob.  

"shh relax baby, I'm right here" Harry was quick to comfort him.  He knew Louis wasn't going to like this one bit.  He ran his hand in lines up and down Louis back as he felt him shake in fear.  Louis stomach flipped and his breathing increased to rapid breaths of air going into his lungs, trying to fight off the nausea.  

They sat silent for about 5 minutes and Harry was just about to suggest that they get back into bed so Louis body could rest when a gag forced it's way up Louis throat.  He choked around it and rested his elbow on the edge of the toilet seat and used his hand to hold up his head.   

"Oh love" Harry mumbled out as Louis body let out another retch and with that everything came out.  The first bout of sickness was just the beginning and each wave seemed to get worse until he was stuck dry heaving over the toilet filled with his stomach.  Harry decided that it would be best to get rid of that smell and look and flushed the contents of Louis stomach down the toilet.  

"You feeling a bit better after all that?" Harry asked and Louis nodded a bit.  He did feel slightly better getting everything out of his system.  His stomach was still aching but it wasn't nauseous, and his throat was a bit sore now but he could cope with that.  

Harry got Louis and everything cleaned up and got him back into bed to rest for the rest of the day.  Louis was glad he got to spend the day with Harry even though he was miserable and sick the whole time.  He ended up feeling way better the next morning and was ready to get into work with Harry before management had their asses.  

----------------------------

If you guys saw my message post I actually wrote this a total of 3 times because it just kept deleting every time I saved it ://// But I finally finished it, even though it isn't exactly how I wanted it to be, but it turned out decent I think :)(.

I hope you guys enjoy!!

Love ya

xxx