"Oh, my lovely prince charming, how would I love to marry you!" Interjected Maktoum with an irritating imitation of a girly voice.

Hamdan's chubby brother was the kind of person who appeared to be too serious, until you got to know him.

"Shut up," said Hamdan.

"Who are you texting?"

"Nobody," he replied, turning off the phone screen.

"Any of those crazy fangirls?"

"Is none of your business."

"Oh! See? We went from nobody to none of my business, so... there is somebody!" Maktoum leaned over Hamdan's seat. "Seriously brother, you have to tell me your secret, is it the beard?" He wondered as he tried to touch Hamdan's face.

"Stop it!" barked Hamdan, slapping his brother's hand away.

"Or the eyes?" Maktoum continued. "Oh, I get it!" He exclaimed, giving Uncle Saeed a conspiratorial look.

"It's the poetry!" Said both of them at the same time.

Saeed let out a laugh.

"You too, Saeed?" Frowned Hamdan. "Traitor..." he mumbled.

The three men burst out laughing at the annoyed Prince.

When they finally sat at their table at the Social House — one of their favorite restaurants — Hamdan was able to check his phone again.

Sarah
Have to go. Thank you again! :)

One more time, she was gone.

---

They kept chatting on Instagram for the next two weeks but the conversations were not even near to where Hamdan wanted them to be. They basically talked about Princesa's preparation for the race and just when things started to get more interesting, something always happened. Whether he had to go or she had to go or someone interrupted.

But at last, Hamdan had some free time and the perfect accomplice; little Mohammed. They were in Uzbekistan on a falconry trip with Sheikh Mohammed and some of Hamdan's brothers and close friends, including AJ. It was night-time on their first day there, and all the men were sitting around the pit fire, trying to keep warm and sharing jokes and anecdotes.

"Come here, Hammed," Hamdan said and the kid jumped on his lap. "Let's take a pic."

"Like this!" Hammed replied, putting his scarf over his nose and mouth.

"Alright then," Hamdan did the same with his camo scarf.

My best friend says hi but he also says you're still not his best friend too, he typed below the selfie he sent to Sarah.

Five minutes later, she texted back.

Sarah
I'll keep trying next time I see him, I'm not a quitter! Where are you? Looks so cold.

Hamdan
Uzbekistan. Hunting with falcons. It's 0 degrees right now.

Sarah
Yikes! I'll take Dubai's Summer heat any day over that cold weather.