Chapter 33

LIYLA'S POV

I woke in some type of cage. I groaned and sat up, clutching my head.

"What the..." I groaned and looked around.

The cage which I was currently in was in some type of office. There was a lot of space and from where I sat there was a desk infront of me.

"You're awake." I turned to look at the side and saw a man.

He casually leaned against the bar holding a glass. He smirked down at me and striaghtened up.

He took his time walking to his desk. He stood in front of it with his arms and legs crossed.

"You must be Liyla." He said smiling,

"Who are you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm Dimitri. The boss of Alexandru." He introduced himself.

"What do you want with me?" I asked,

"Well, I don't have to tell you that. You are somehow special to Alexandru and I can't have that so I have to kill you." He stated,

I gaped up at him in shock and shuffled back in the cage when he stepped forward.

"Although I wouldn't mind keeping you aline have you." He said, holding onto the cage.

He bared his fangs at me and I cowered away.

There was some kind of noise outside the office and Dimitri smirked even more.

"Alexandru here." He said in a sing song voice.

He arond straight and walked out the room wuickly, locking the door behind him.

I sighed and leaned against the cage. I looked around, seeing if I could anything that would help me out of this cage.

By now Colton or Preston must have noticed that I was gone. Hopefully either one could find me.

20 Minutes later.

I was still in the stupid cage.

There was absolutely nothing that could help me out. I even tried to see if I had super strength and pull the bars apart, note that I'm still in the cage so you know how that worked out.

Suddenly the door was broken down.

I looked up to see a very bloody and pissed off Alexandru.

"Alex!" I cried out and sat up.

He rushed over to me and ripped the door of the cage.

I crawled out and Alexandru pulled into a tight hug.

"Are you ok?" He asked, pulling back to examine me.

"I'm ok and you?" I asked,

"I'm fine. Come on let's go." He said and picked me up bridal style.

He used his super spreed to get us out the house.

We were outside about to walk away when an growl rang out.

Alexandru put me down and pushed me behind him.

I looked up to see Colton in Wolf form. He looked beyond pissed and was shaking his. His eyes were black and glaring at Alexandru.

"Colton-" I barely got my sentence out before Colton tackled Alexandru to the ground.

They begin to thrast around, Colton trying to Alexandru and Alexandru trying to throw him off.