Chapter 12

LIYLA'S POV

I woke to see a man hovering over me.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said in a deep voice.

I looked down at myself and gasped and tried to cover myself because I was only in my underwear, but groaned in pain.

"W-Where are my c-clothes." I asked him,

"They were dirty so I took them off." He said,

I didn't say anything and just stared at him. My eyes trail down his body. He looked tall and pale, but I could tell he was strong. He had black hair, emerald eyes and pale skin. I looked up at him and he was smirking at me and I looked down blushing.

I tried to move again, but whimpered in pain.

He moved up on the bed and sat me up on his lap.

I didn't feel quite right on his lap, but then I caught his scent and calmed down. I didn't know him, but his scent seemed to force me relax. It was so strange, but I couldn't fight it.

I sniffed him some more and made myself smaller in his warm arms.

"Why were you in the woods?" He asked me,

"I was running." I mumbled,

"Why?" He asked, rubbing my hair.

"The guy that I like was making out with the girl that hates me for some reason. I never intentionally hurt someone... I'm usually the one getting hurt." I said, croaking out the last part.

I just remembered why I'm in pain and I felt tears start to well up in my eyes and my lips tremble.

"Shh, its ok." He said, rubbed my back as I sobbed and clutched him closer to me.

I cried myself to sleep in his arms and I felt him lay us on the bed properly and I was resting in his arms.

Morning.

I opened my eyes and immediately saw a strong chest. I inhaled and smelt a strong scent. I slowly looked up and saw two intense emerald eyes looking at me closely.

"Your eyes are really big at this time of day." He said in a sexy morning voice.

"Who are you?" I asked him in a scratchy voice.

He leaned over to the night stand and handed me some water. Which I thanked him and drank it all.

"My name is Alexandru." He said,

"I'm Liyla." I said, starring at him.

"Why am I here with you?" I asked him,

"I found you close to passing out in the woods so I took you to my house so the wolves won't eat you." He said,

"Thank you." I sighed,

He tried to stand up, but I whimpered and hugged him tighter.

"It's ok I'm going to get you food." He said, chuckling and walked out the room.

I looked up and his room was big and painted a dark red and black. He had big windows that covered the sunlight, making the room look dark and I loved it. I'm a more cloudy and dark day type of person. Those days are the best days to have an excuse for being sad and gloomy.

I tried moving my legs, but that was a bad call because I cried out in pain. They hurt so much that I was scared to move any other muscle in my bone.

Alexandru came rushing in with a tray of food and set down at the night stand.

"Are you ok? What hurts?" He asked concerned,

"Everything." I said in a small voice.

"Ok... do you trust enough for me to take off your underwear and put you in a hot tub?" He asked,

I nodded my head. I just want the pain to go away.

He moved the blanket, his eyes darkening a bit, but he removed my underwear as slowly and unpainfully as possible.

He walked into his bathroom and I heard some water running. He came back and lifted me up bridal style and took me into the bathroom.

In the middle of the bathroom was a big white and gold jaccuzi and all I wanted to do was soak in it.

He set me in when it was full and turned off the water.

The water was nice and hot which calmed my aching muscles. At least I have someone pretending to care for me for a while and I'm going to enjoy as much as I could even if I just met him.

"How does it feel?" He asked,

"Soothing." I said, feeling sleepy.

He was going walked out, but I stopped him.

"Yes?" He asked, turning to me.

"Umm... well if you don't mind, can you please lay in here with me?" I said shyly,

I peeked up and saw him grinning and came back over to me stripped out of his clothes, but I turned away when he was taking off his boxers.

He got in behind me with his legs on either side of me and pulled me to his chest. I laid my head in his chest and closed my eyes for a bit.

I felt him stir and the water move a bit. I then felt his hand move hair out of my face and slowly rub my cheek.

I purred and slowly rubbed my cheek on his hand. His touch was so soft and gentle not to mention his scent.

My mind slowly wondered to Preston and what he's doing right now. He's probably with that girl. My heart tightened to the thought of him loving and caring for her instead of me, but I shaked him and those thoughts away from my head. Alexamdru's touch is much more calming and relaxing. Plus he's the first person to see me at my worst state and still rescue me from the woods and take care of me.

So screw Preston and his fake love. I don't need it because now, I'm completely numb to any good emotion there is.

Never did I think Preston would hurt me like this.