Chapter 35

LIYLA'S POV

A couple of days passed and Preston managed to get the pack back to normal.

Everyone wasn't as tense as before and weren't hiding in fear.

School was surprisingly near its end and thankfully I managed to work hard myself in doing all the work I missed in the time I was missing.

Tove and Jai were going to do summer lessons to get to the grade their meant to be with the large support of their mates.

"This has certainly been one crazy year." Dad muttered, shaking his head.

Mom agreed, taking a sip of her guava juice.

The three of us were currently taking a day off from our hectic lives and were chilling my dad's mancave. He finally let us come down and were binge-watching Supernatural.

"We understand perfectly the type of life Dean and Sam live. Honestly I sympathize with them... although they would most likely kill the pack, but that's not the point." Mom muttered and we chuckled.

We were silent watching the two sexy men fight monsters when a thought struck me.

We could meet the council in a neutral area where neither of us could have the upper hand and talk something out. I could show them how I am now and that they don't have the right to make a decision by themselves. Alex's castle would be a good place although he doesn't want Preston to where he lives. If that doesn't work then... we could use the plan Preston has.

I jumped up from my seat and ran out the room with my parents calling out to me. My phone was in my room so I ran upstairs and quickly called Alex.

The phone rang a two times before he picked up.

"Alex!" I exclaimed excited,

"Liyla! What a lovely surprise." He answered and I grinned at the sound of his voice.

Without hesitation, I told him of my plan adding details here and there. He was silent for a moment before agreeing.

"Sounds perfect. My place is a perfect neutral place though I would favor to help you personally, but I wouldn't mind although it does perplex me of having that mutt knowing where I live." He grumbled,

"We can work something out, I'm sure." I replied, laughing at how well I knew him.

"Have you told anyone of your plan?" He asked,

"No, you're the first person I called and told." I said,

He chuckled, feeling proud at that and I smiled.

"Ok, well go tell that mutt and call me so we can have a meeting." Alex said and I agreed.

I sent a quick group text to Preston and his family as well as Lexi and Bruce.

My parents were frowning as I dragged them out the dark hole, complaining about their day off from society and I just shook my head.

20 minutes later everyone was sitting in my living room, waiting to find out why I had them all here.

I stood by the entrance, waiting for everyone to settle and they did after greeting each other. Alex though was standing in the corner of the room away from everyone else.

He gave me a thumbs up, giving me the push I needed to start the meeting.

"I came up with this idea that we can meet the Council at a neutral site where neither of have the upper hand which would be at Alex's castle and he has agreed to let us use his castle. We can talk and reason with them into letting go of their horrible plan." I spoke loudly with butterflies in my stomach.