Chapter 9

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT.

PRESTON'S POV

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair.

I've been arranging a ceremony for me to become alpha which is suppose to happen in two weeks and I need to somehow tell Liyla that I'm a werewolf.

My dad wanted me to read and understand about the alpha position.

Tired and frustrated, I put away the papers and got up and left the office in the pack house.

I was going leave cause I'm tired as hell and don't want to stay far away from my mate.

"Hey baby." Nadia said, walking up to me.

"What do you want?" I groaned frustrated,

"I want you." She said, wrapping her arms around me and pressed herself against me.

"I have a mate." I said, pushing her away from me. She smelled weird.

"Oh come on, you're still with her." She said, upset and annoyed.

"Just get rid of her. You belong with me." She said,

"Are you done?" I asked her annoyed,

"Baby, don't be like that." She said,

Without another word, I walked away from her and went home. If I stayed any longer, I would snap her neck.

NADIA'S POV

That stupid bitch! I could've become Luna and Preston would've been my mate.

I stormed out the pack house and ran deep into the woods. Until I came into a clearing.

"Come out already." I said after standing for over five minutes.

"You should know better than to speak in that tone with me." A deep voice said behind me.

I turned around and a man stood there. He had black hair, red eyes, pale skin, and was tall.

"Alexndru." I said, gazing at him.

"What brings you here, Nadia?" He asked, stepping into the clearing.

His eyes were hard and dark and I could see the bit of stubble around his jaw.

"When are you going to kill the pathetic human girl." I demanded,

"I'm not going to kill her." He growled, his eyes flashing with anger.

"Then what are you going to do?" I asked, frustrated.

"Make her my wife." He simply said,

"So what are you waiting for. I can't stand Preston being with her." I whined,

"I have to wait for the right moment." He said, turning his back to me.

"Fine." I said,

"I want you to some how mess with their relationship." He ordered,

"Can you do that without screwing up?" He asked, looking at me over his shoulder.

"Yes, of course." I said,

"Ok, now come, I have not been pleasured in a while." He said,

I walked up to him and when I got close to him, he grabbed my arm hard and slammed me into the tree.

He pressed himself to me and began to kiss my neck.

I closed my eyes and moaned. We would always fuck when we saw each other. Mainly him slamming into me hard and fast, but I think Preston is better.

He ripped my shirt and skirt off leaving me in my underwear.

He held my legs and lifted me up so my legs were around his shoulder.

He moved my underwear aside and plunged his tongue into my wet cunt.

He shoved his tongue in deeper into me and wiggled it around.

"Alexandru." I moaned and gripped his hair.

He reached up and squeezed my breasts hard.

He ate me out for so long that I felt myself closing to cumming.

He shoved his finger into me and that did for me as I came.

He pulled me down and wrapped my legs around his naked waist. He positioned the tip of his dick at my entrance and without warning he rammed into me.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as he pounded me harshly.

He pounded harder and faster. I felt him harden and slightly grow, widing me even more.

"I'm going to cum." I panted,

He came in me without warning. I felt his hot seed which made me cum around him.

He pulled out of me and removed my legs from around him and stepped back.

"You can leave." He said, putting his clothes back on.

I picked up my ruined clothes and walked back to the pack house.

I've worked so hard to get close to Preston. I'm the one that supposed to be his mate and Luna. Not that bitch.

Alexandru confronted me after Preston walked away from me in the woods on his patrol. He said that he would take care of his mate for me and the only thing I had to give him was some pussy and blood. Yeah he's definitely a vampire.

I walked into the pack house and went to my room. Luckily no one was awake to see me.

Tomorrow I'm going to seduce Preston infront of his pathetic mate.