Chapter 11

PRESTON'S POV

I walked out of my last class for the morning a bit late because I had to take a test that I missed when I left the other day.

I walked down the hall heading to the cafeteria eager to see my mate.

On my way there a pack member stopped to ask me if I was going to become alpha and I of course told him yes. I turned around to see Nadia standing in front of me.

"Hey Baby." She said, wrapping her arms around me.

'Does she ever give up?' Colton asked, upset that he's being held back from our mate.

"Nadia, this is getting annoying." I said, feeling kind of uneasy. She smelled weird and not her normal weird. Its like she has a scent that was rubbed off on her.

She suddenly looked appealing and that's a first. I turned and pressed her against a locker and just stared down at her. I leaned down and kissed her. Her lips felt so hot and they burned mine. I tried to pull away, but couldn't.

What the hell was I doing? I have a mate! Pull away, dammit!

I suddenly smelled another scent, but this was womderful like my mate's.

I struggled a bit more and finally managed to break away from Nadia.

She smirked at me and I followed her gaze to Liyla who was staring at me with Lexi and Bruce.

She just stood there staring at me with teary eyes then looked at Nadia then back at me and when she did, she ran off out of the school.

I felt my wolf clawing trying to get out so that he could comfort our mate.

I pushed him back and ran after her. My head was still very cloudly and couldn't find her anymore.

"Fuck!" I cursed, running my hand through my hair and turned in circles.

"Preston, you son of a bitch!" Lexi cursed, running towards me.

"Where did she go?" She demanded,

"I don't know. I can't think straight." I groaned,

Bruce came up shortly and suggested that we all split up. I nodded my head and they both exchanged a look before running away.

ALEXANDRU'S POV

I was walking through the woods bored. I left my castle trying to clear my mind.

I can't believe that I found the most innocent and most beautiful creature in all my lives.

I found her one afternoon after I killed a human near a backyard. Some family was moving into the house so out of curiosity, I went to see.

I saw someone standing by an upstairs window amd when I looked up, I saw her. She looked delightful and intoxicatingly beautiful.

I knew I had to have her then.

I walked deeper into the woods and I caught a sweet scent. I followed it to a body on the ground.

I looked closer and saw that its Liyla. Nadia had told me her name.

She was awake, but was struggling to breathe. She was dirty and I could tell she in a lot of pain.

I walked up to her and picked her up. She curled up to me and I smirked.

I turned around and used my vampire speed to take us to my castle. It was dark and really deep in the woods. Humans couldn't find it even if they tried and wolves don't know about it.

I walked into my castle and told all my servants and other vampires not to disturb me.

I walked into my bedroom and laid her on my bed and stared at her. Her clothes were dirty and ripped so I decided to remove those clothes from her.

I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off to reveal her blue underwear and thick thighs.

Throwing her pants to the floor, I unzipped her jacket and took it off. I walked into my bathroom and got some sissors and cut her shirt open.

She was now in only her underwear and she looked so arousing. I rubbed her thigh and she shivered because of the coldness of my hand.

I felt her stir so I pulled back. She was wide awake now and was starring at me timidly.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I said, trying to calm her.

She looked down at her self and gasped and tried to cover herself, but groaned in pain.

"W-Where are my c-clothes." She asked,

"They were dirty so I took them off." I said,

She didn't say anything and just stared at me. I saw her eyes trail down my body and smirked at her and she blushed.

She tried to move, but whimpered in pain. I moved up on the bed and sat her up on my lap.

She felt cautious and uncomfortable until she smelled me and relaxed. To her I smelled relaxing and calming.

She sniffed me and made herself smaller in my arms.

"Why were you in the woods?" I asked her,

"I was running." She mumbled,

"Why?" I asked, rubbing her hair.

"The guy that I like was making out with the girl that hates me for some reason. I never intentionally hurt someone... I'm usually the one getting hurt." She said, croaking out the last part.

"Shh, its ok." I said and rubbed her back as she sobbed and clutched closer to me.

Nadia finally did it although I don't like seeing Liyla in this amount of pain, but it'll go away.

She cried herself to sleep in my arms and I laid us down so she that she was resting in my arms.

I watched her all night as she slept, smiling everytime she tried to get closer to me.

I have her now and I'm not letting her go.

Team Preston or Alexandru?