Chapter 1

LAYLA'S POV

"This is our new home." Dad said, hugging mom and I.

"Its wonderful." Mom said, tearing up at the place.

Looking up at the large house in front of me made me more upset at the fact that I had to move across the country for this. To make matter worse we spent nine hours moving from state to state and I was exhausted.

"Come on, let's go in." Dad said and gestured us forward.

He eagerly unlocked the front door and we slowly entered the plain house.

Everything was in place so we didn't have to unpack or set anything up.

"I'll check everything in the kitchen." Mom said, walking away.

"And I'll go check everything else." Dad said walking off somewhere.

The house was it least really big just like the other houses around the neighborhood. My parents had just gotten a promotion at their job so they transferred the family from Los Angeles to London.

I walked up to my room that consisted of blue walls, a queen size bed, 60 inch flat screen tv, walk in closet, dressing table, blue carpet and balcony that has a view of the woods. Maybe later I'll take a walk there and take pictures with my canon.

I decided to change out from my t-shirt and jeans and into sweatpants and tanktop. Putting my hair into a messy bun, I placed my suitcase on the bed and began to unpacked.

30 Minutes later.

Finally finishing adjusting everything in my room, I walked downstairs to have dinner.

"Tomorrow night the neighbors across the street are gonna come to eat dinner." Marie announced,

Mom likes to make us communicate with people. She loves to be around people. She was popular in high school for that reason and also because she was the captain at her school's cheer leading team. I don't really look like my mom at all, but more like my dad. We both have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and glasses. While my mom has long dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and an athletic body.

"Oh and Layla don't forget you have school tomorrow." Dad said to me looking up from his food.

I simply nodded my head and we ate our dinner in silence.

After dinner I went up to my room to pack my bag with my new school supplies.

When I finished packing my bag, I put it on my desk and got ready for bed, but not before charging my phone and laptop.

I don't know why, but I can't sleep without music. I guess because of me being alone, the music makes up for that and plus I can't go a day without listening to music.

Summertime Sadness By: Lana Del Rey.

Morning at 6:30 a.m.

I slowly wake up to Glitter By: Pink playing softly.

I slowly rolled out of bed and walked into my bathroom and did my morning routine.

Looking at myself in the mirror and into my brown eyes that seemed boring to me, my long brown dull hair that hung down my back in a mess. My skin tone was a dark olive tone because my mom was Latina and my dad was Caucasian. My boobies weren't perky and were too big making my chest look wide.. that's what it looked to me. My belly. What can I say, I'm not fat or anything, it's just... flabbish and out toned. My hips were wide and my thighs were big as the size if Australia. Not really, but they were too big for my liking. Other than that, I looked like an awkward teenage outcast girl in high school.