Chapter 25

LIYLA'S POV

About six wolves surrounded us all around. Tove and Jai were on either side of me and I held Amelia close to me.

One of the large wolves shifted back into their human forms and slowly approached us.

"What are you strangers doing on our territory?" He asked in a deep voice.

They couldn't see us because we had the hoods covering our faces. The hoods casted a dark shadow over our faces.

I was going to answer when a wolf ammerged between some trees.

The other wolves bowed their head and down and the wolf shifted.

My breath caught in my throat and I felt happy. Beyond happy.

Preston stood in all his glory with a scowl on his face, but I didn't care. I was just happy to see him. His black hair was now long passing his ears and his stubble was growing. He seemed taller and stronger.

"What's going on here?" He asked in a powerful and deep voice.

I just wanted to throw myself into his arms.

"We found these strangers walking into the territory. They haven't spoken yet." The one in charge said.

Preston looked at us and his gaze lingered on me.

I turned to Tove and handed Amelia to her.

I slowly walked up to Preston and stopped a few inches.

I pulled the hood back and his eyes widened.

"Liyla." He mumbled in shocked and I nodded my head.

He smiled largely and tears fell from his eyes as he pulled me into a hug.

"I've missed you so much! Where have you been? What happened to you?" He asked, looking at me.

He checked my body as if for injuries.

"A woman took me and explained to me something. She turned me into a neko. I've been in some type of transformation coma for a month and I just woke up." I explained,

"She turned you into a neko!" He yelled,

"Yes, but please calm down. I agreed to it. She said I could stop the council and that I won't be as vulnerable as before." I quickly added,

"We'll talk about this later." He said and slammed his lips on mine.

The kiss was hungry and had emance love in it.

"I love you." He whispered,

"I love you too." I whispered back and pulled away.

"Preston, I want you to meet some friends of mine." I said,

"This is Tove and Jai. They're twins and are going to be living with us from now on." I said,

They said hi and Preston simply nodded his head.

"And this is Amelia. My daughter." I said and took a now awake Amelia from Tove.

Preston stared at me and then back at Amelia.

"When did you have a daughter! I'm your mate! You couldn't have had sex with someone else!" He yelled like a crazy person.

I simply rolled my eyes and explained it to him.

"I accepted the responsibility of her. Alesso wanted me to take her as my own so I did." I explained,

"Who's Alesso?" Preston asked,