Chapter 31

LIYLA'S POV

I looked around the place in awe. I turned around and looked up at Colton.

"Do you like it?" He asked hopeful,

I nodded my head, smiling and turned back around.

The place was beautiful. He took me to a waterfall. There were flowers everywhere and the waterfall was large and made a large pool. The water was crystal clear with rocks around it. The snow surprisingly didn't fall into the water, only around it.

There were small creatures here and there enjoying what nature has to give.

I walked over to the edge and Colton followed.

I rolled my eyes at him because he probably thought I was going to fall in.

"Can we go in?" I asked, turning around.

Colton bit his bottom lip, thinking about it.

"Fine." He finally said and I squealed.

Without a second thought, I quickly stripped down until I was naked. I looked up to see Colton staring at me lustfully.

I blushed and turned away.

I heard him taking off his clothes and after a few minutes, i felt his hot naked body press against my back.

I softly moaned as he wrapped his arms around me and lightly kissed my neck.

"Let's go." I said, pulling away from his arms.

I was already freezing my tail off and my ear were stiff. I climbed over a rock and slid into the water.

I squealed as I slid off the rock and fell into the water.

The water was hot as if it was a hot bath. Colton was beside me in seconds and I swam into his arms.

"How is it so hot?" I asked him,

"This is a special waterfall. Its cleans itself and keeps itself warm for the animals." Colton explained and i nodded my head.

I swam out of his arms and to the direction of the waterfall.

Colton was close behind me as i swam under the water. Thankfully when I opened my eyes, they didn't burn. When I resurfaced, I was on the other side. I turned around to see a cave.

It was shirt and curved into the ground with space to walked around for a bit.

"Wow." I said, climbing up and walked around.

Water was sliding down the walls and dripping down the ceiling keeping the place moist.

"How did you find this place?" I asked, turning around.

Colton was still in the water floating.

"I was doing patrol the other day and came across this. Its pretty hidden so no one knows about it." He explained,

I nodded my head and jumped back into the water. We played for a long time, swimming from the cave and back to the front.

I was now sitting on a rock while Colton sat behind me with his legs on either side of me and my back pressed against his front.

I was looking at the small fish swim around in the water and softly placing flowers into the water.

Colton suddenly stiffened behind me and I sat up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking behind him.

"Get into the water now." He said and I nodded my head.

I softly slid into the water and watched Colton got in too. He pulled us behind a large bolder close to the entrance of the cave.

After a few minutes, we finally heard voices.

There were three voices, two male and one female.

I could barely hear them and I cautiously peeked around.

There at the edge stood the people in dark red robes. They were exchanging papers and discussing something.

The woman who had dirty blonde handed a pale man a blade and he pocketed it in his robe.

"Protect it with your life. That's the only thing that can kill a neko and witch." I caught what she said and softly gasped.

Colton's hand clasped over my mouth quickly and pulled me back.

It was dead silent as Colton held me to his chest. The people stopped talking and we both took a peek over.

The black man with the bald held had his robe off and suddenly transformed into a dragon.

My eyes widened as he slithered into the water. I looked up at Colton in panic.

He looked around and pulled me to the other rocks. We swam along it until we over on the other side.

The waterfall was loud thankfully so it blocked my loud gasp for air as we climbed up.

"Keep quiet and don't move a muscle." Colton instructed as we moved to the very corner and crouched down.

I was confused because were right there in the open so if dragon man came from under he would see us.

"Dragons use movement and noise to find there prey. If we keep still and don't make a sound, then he won't be able to see us because he's blind." Colton whispered in my ear.

"When you see him come through, stop breathing." He instructed and I nodded my head.

For safe measure, Colton placed his hand over my mouth.

Something shook the water and I looked down to see dragon man come through.

I too kin a deep breath and held it. Colton also stopped breathing and we both watched as he easily got up and looked around.

His eyes were a clearly blue color and his snake-like tongue slithered out. He stopped looking around and simply stared above us.

For a second I thought he saw us and I stiffened. He eyes shot over to me and it was becoming hard to hold my breath. I wanted to let go so badly, but I tried to hold it in.

My eyes were getting watery and my chest was begging for air that it so desperately needed.

"Alonso, what have you found?" The man from the other side yelled out, causing him to turn.

Alonso took one more look around and jumped into the water.

There were muffled voices and I let the air I much needed.

"Shh, they're still there." Colton whispered,

I nodded my head and kept still even though my body was extremely uncomfortable and wanted to stretch out.

We sat there for a few more minutes until Colton said we could get up.

I sighed in relief and stretched my bones out.

I barely had time to react as Colton pulled me up and pushed us both into the water.

We swam to the other side and got out of the water.

We rushed on our clothes even though we were still wet. I was definitely gonna get sick.

"We have to go. I have to warn dad about this." Colton said,

I remained quiet and jumped onto his pack as he ran to the pack house.

I looked behind me until the waterfall became a blur.