"Where are the horses?" Interrupted Hammed, tugging Hamdan's hand.

"Easy there," said AJ to his little boy.

"I just got back from seeing Princesa," Salem continued.

"Where is she? I want to see her too," replied Hamdan.

Princesa was a new white mare that Hamdan was hoping would give his stables a lot of victories.

"Sarah is doing some arena work with her. Come on."

"Sarah?" Wondered Hamdan as the group started walking.

"Oh! That's right! You haven't met her yet," recalled Salem. "She is the new rider."

Hamdan had completely forgotten about this new rider.

"What? And she has been working with Princesa?"

"Yes. To be honest, it was a test," Salem confessed. "You know how that mare can be."

"Salem, give the rider a break, she's new here."

"There's no need to pity her. She passed my test with flying colors. They are great together. Majid has been training them and he is also impressed."

"Really?"

"Yes. I noticed Sarah in a race about two years ago and she did great in the interview, so I opted for her. I think you'll like her, she is one tough rider."

"Where is she from?"

"She's American but has been living in Dubai most of her life. Her dad worked for an oil company," explained Salem.

"Do you think she should ride this season?"

"Normally, I would say no, but she has worked so hard. And if you want Princesa to start racing this season, it has to be with Sarah on her back, believe me," the manager advised. "But it's up to you, of course."

Hamdan nodded while looking down at the ground.

"Sarah!" Yelled Salem as they got close to the white fenced arena.

Hamdan lifted his head to see her riding Princesa. Sarah was wearing a blue denim shirt with long sleeves and black riding pants and boots. Her hair was in a braid laying over her shoulder and a black dog was with them.

Sarah turned her head to see the group of men and immediately commanded Princesa to head in their direction.

"Hi!" She exclaimed as she got off of Princesa and removed her helmet and gloves.

Hamdan could not help admiring her slender figure, her long hair and those beautiful hazel eyes.

Wow... she is gorgeous.

"Let me introduce you, this is Sheikh Hamdan. Hamdan, this is Sarah."

"It's very nice to meet you, your highness," she smiled big, looking straight into his eyes and extending her hand.

"Please, just Hamdan is fine," he smiled back as their hands met. "It's nice to meet you too."

The handshake was taking a little too long as Hamdan fought the urge to stare at her full lips, until Sarah looked down at their hands as if asking hers back.

"These are my friends," he said, quickly letting go of her. "Saeed Hilal, AJ and Hammed."

She waved at them. "Hello!"

"Hamdan is my best friend!" Hammed warned.

"Oh, really?" replied Sarah, lowering herself to see the boy eye to eye. "And do you have space for one more? Because I would love to be your best friend too."