Chapter 42

“Emily, I love you so much, I need you, please wake up.”

“Hey, Em. You missed the concert. I didn’t go either, couldn’t go without you.”

“My dear, please wake up.”

 ”My dear, just when you got a boyfriend... Wake up, dear, Grandma needs you."

“God! What have I done? It wasn’t supposed to be you, it should be just him. I... I love you so much!"

“Emily, please, I need you. Don’t leave me, Emily! I know you love me, I love you too, please wake up!"

The constant sound of beeping machines made ​​me open my eyes. At first I was dizzy, but then my vision became focused and I looked all around me. I didn’t know where I was and it was making me panic. All I saw around me was the color white, except a baby-blue line that was painted on the wall.

Small wires came out of my wrists toward a purse with a transparent liquid hanging from a hanger. Other wires covered by a kind of round duct tape came out of my chest and my belly toward a machine, the machine that was making the noise that had woken me up. It was a machine that had a screen and showing a green line with ups and downs.

I was lying in a bed that had bed sheets also white. Something was wrong, I didn’t like the white, that room was very bright. It was as if I had been locked in a dark room for a long time and someone had brought me here now.

But what was I doing here after all?

At the back of the room, or the bedroom was a too well dressed and elegant lady lying on a small cream couch. She couldn’t be comfortable because she was too straight.

I looked around me again, I wanted to get up and leave. I tried to get up without waking up the lady who was asleep, but without success, because the wires came all behind me, making the hanger with the IV bag fell to the floor, making a huge noise.

The lady who was on the couch lifted her head with a start, startled. I smiled nervously. Would she be angry with me for waking her up?

“Hm... I'm so sorry it was not my intention to wake you up. Can you help me here please?” I asked, trying to be as polite as possible... as someone had taught me.

The elegant lady’s eyes widened as if she was happy and surprised. She stood there for a few moments, static, looking at me.

“You’re okay?” I asked her.

“I can’t believe you woke up! Finally!” She ran to me and hugged me with all her strength in hurting me in wounds and bruises that I had now realized I had. “Oh my God! Sorry. I must be hurting you.” She said smiling and wiping her tears at the same time. “I'd better call the doctors.” She said and ran out without me even helping me lifting the damn hanger.

I walked around the bed and lifted the hanger at some cost. I could barely move, it hurt me and I didn’t even know why. What happened to me? Why was I here? And why do I feel that I need to see if someone is right? Who was that someone?

“Miss Emily, finally woke up.” A smiling man said, entering the room with the lady who had hugged me behind him. He should be a doctor. I looked around the room to see if he was talking to me.

“Emily.” I repeated the name softly. “That's my name.” I whispered and looked up just in time to see his smile fading.

What happened?

“Emily is best for you to lie down in the bed.” He said walking over to me. I did what he asked and he straightened the small bag with the transparent liquid. “You know who this lady is?” He asked pointing to the elegant lady.

“N-no.” I replied, and her eyes widened.

“Do you remember how old are you?”

“No.”

“Remember what happened?”

“No.”

“What is your favorite color?”

“Blue.”

“You know who you were with?”

“No.”

“What does that mean, Doctor?” She asked very scared and sad.

“She has amnesia. She can’t remember anyone, all people were forgotten in her mind, she just cannot remember the details.

“So she doesn’t remember anything at all? Or anyone?” She approached the doctor. “Does that mean she doesn’t remember him?” She asked in a lower tone, but I could hear her.

Who was she talking about? And why she looked so happy out of nowhere?

“Most likely not.”

“Hm... it's a shame.”

They continued to talk about me as if I were not there, but I wasn’t paying much attention. I just wanted to know why I was there and why I couldn’t remember what happened, no matter how hard I tried.

As I tried to bring to my mind more than simple details like what was my favorite food and my birthday, a pair of blue eyes came into my mind. The most blue you could imagine, that looked at me like if they wanted to stick my soul.

A feeling of nostalgia was felt in me, then a huge headache that made ​​me faint.

What happened to me?

“Now, everything will be fine. As we've always wanted. "

“Don’t leave me Emily!”

( ... )

3 years later...

# THE END #

___________________________________________________________
OH MY GOD! It's over! aaaaaaaaaaah I can't even believe this asdfghjklç OMG OMG OMG... ok, breathe...

First: I know this is kinda of minuscle, BUT take it easy on me, I'm gonna make a sequel with a lot more chapters and OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED hahahahah

Second: what did you think about the fic? Did you liked it? What was your favorite part? And what character did you liked the most? :3

And what do you think that will hapen now? :D

@niamrauhl :)