Chapter 8

I jumped in my bed and smelled the pads. The smelled like home. The weekend had finally arrived and my mother almost forced me to spend it here at home, because my grandmother was here on vacation from Italy.

Overall, the week had been hectic. Kyle chasing me. Me sleeping in Louis' house and damn, that sounded really bad! And now I even had a English work, 3 pages, about the royal family.

With him!

"Honey, we're home!" My mom yelled from the foyer.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I got out of bed and dragged me to the floor beneath. I was happy that my grandmother were here, but she could be... hm... annoying.

When I came down I found my grandmother with hands behind her back, complaining with pain. She looked me up and down and gave me a warm and loving smile. She opened her arms and walked towards me hugging me.

"Granny, how I missed you!"

"I also missed you so much, dear." She walked away from the hug and squinted. Something bad was coming. "And tell me. Already have a boyfriend at last?"

Told ya.

"Granny!"

"What? Just asking, you know that it doesn't hurt to have one sometimes, isn't it?"

"Yes, granny, I know." I said rolling my eyes mentally.

"Why don't we go to that restaurant you like, honey?" Mum asked, thankfully, diverting the subject that the conversation was taking.

"Yes, of course. I'll just change clothes."

I climbed the stairs hurriedly and changed clothes. I was about to leave the room when my phone rang. Ugh! Who was it now?

I picked up the phone and opened the message, reading it while going down the stairs.

" You know what happened to Kyle? "

"I don't care at all, Kahlan. "

" I think you'll want to know... "

"I just want him to die far away! "

" He died, Emily... "

My eyes widened, not believing what I was reading and read the message again.

Louis.

"Honey, is everything okay?"

Was it him?

"Yes, I mean no. I... A boy from my school died."

He seems like the type of person to kill someone . Also the way he spoke in the apartment. Oh my God. I hope he hasn't done anything...

"Oh my God, were you very close to him?" My grandmother asked.

Ugh! He was the one who was close. Too much!

"Hm... he was a friend of Kahlan's boyfriend."

"Well, let's get going?" My mother asked. "Unless you wanna stay."

"No, I'll go..."

( ... )

I woke up with the alarm clock ringing. I really didn't wanted to get up, but today was the Kyle's funeral and I had told Caleb I would go and I wanted to talk to Louis, even if I had to stand at the door of his apartment until he appeared.

I got up and Kahlan was still in the room, sleeping. Well, that was rare and therefore I would revenge myself. I went to shower, hoping she wouldn't wake up, got dressed and went to the bar for breakfast.

As I was entering I saw the boys with whom Louis hangs out, but no Louis. Where the hell did he had gotten?

"Harry!" I called, maybe some of them knew.

They stopped walking and turned back. Harry checked on me as I walk toward them, which was scaring me as hell.

"What do you want, princess?"

"First, don't call me that!" He laughed, like the rest of the group. "Where is Louis?"

"Why you wanna know?" He was serious. Did he know something?

"Because... I have an English paper with him and I can't do everything on my own."

"I know what you could do... and it was not on your own." He looked at me seductively.

Damn, he was cute, but... but it wasn't as-

Ugh! Forget it!

"Do you know where he is or not?" I asked, taking a step back.

"I 'm not gonna say anything. Unless you give me something in return." He bit his lip.

"Fine, I'll find him by myself!"

I went to the bar and sat to eat and thinking of places where someone like Louis could be. I wonder if he was at home, because he couldn't even get out because of remorse? No. If he really killed him, probably he shouldn't be feeling remorse.

Wow, Emily, you really know how to judge someone!

But why the hell was I worried? I shouldn't be friends with people like him! He probably doesn't even care about me! Probably, I was just another Kate for him. Ugh, just by thinking about it, I already took my appetite away.

Although he saved me from Kyle in the club and now... having...

No, he couldn't have killed him and if I ask him he'll start laughing till there's no air in the lungs, to be the dumbest thing I got out of my mouth since he met me.

But... I mean, his appearance says otherwise. Like lots of many good people in society.

Ok, I had to stop worrying. What does it matter if he killed him or not? It wasn't my problem.

Whoever killed Kyle, did me a big favour!

Great, now I was feeling bad about myself.

"Emily..."

______________________________________________
One day later as I said, but... i don't care hahaha I'll try to update faster, but I can't promise anything and

OMG ONE DIRECTION ARE COMING TO MY COUNTRY AGAIN ASDFGHJKLÇ and I hope I can make it this time :3

Anyways hahah Kyle's dead hm? What do you think about it? Who do you think who killed him? :o

I hope you enjoy it and vote and comment :3

@niamrauhl x