Chapter 11

(WARNING: Use of strong language... but it's just nce so don't even bother xD)

Louis ' POV

I was going to college when I meet Harry and the others under one of the buildings of the university that was never used. I approach them in a race as it was raining and Harry offers me a cigarette which I accepted without hesitation. Harry had become a great friend of mine, especially when it came to introduce myself to girls, he had a good eye for the thing.

"Where have you been, man?" He asked.

"Around." I lied.

"Around as in "I was with Emily"?" Zayn teased.

I took a deep breath and ignored him. I hated that Zayn, sometimes he just made ​​me want to kill him.

"Louis, you already know that-"

"We don’t get along with someone like her. Yes, I know. But what if I want to mess around with her?" I asked and a smile grew on his face.

"Now we are talking the same language."

"You're gonna let him, Harry?" Horan asked.

What’s that supposed to mean?

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked and Harry laughed.

"Lets say that Harry got his eyes on her for some time." Liam said and licked his lower lip. I looked at Harry and he shrugged laughing.

"And I will continue. Yes, she will be mine." He confirmed with a perverse and conceited look.

"No way." I defended. Somehow, the conversation was irritating me.

"Keep calm, Tomlinson." Said Zayn and I was even angrier.

"Let's do this, who to fucks her first wins." Harry suggested.

"This is not a game, man. She is a girl!"

"Come on, Louis. Like if you care." He challenged.

"You will not touch her!" My voice rose.

"We'll see..."

"Dare you..."

Harry and I looked at each other fiercely for seconds until I decided to go to my apartment. I had given up sleeping in the university, after they had gotten there a nerd.

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I even saw someone running toward me and I bumped against her.

It was Emily who hugged me when she saw it was me. I hugged her back, feeling her pure smell invading my lungs.

Emily’s POV

I felt that I hugged Louis for hours while I cried. Louis moved away from the hug holding me by the arms, as he watched me intently. He raised his hand and take the hair away from my face.

"What happened?" He asked, his voice a little raspy. The mere fact of him talking like that could already seduce someone.

"Hm... nothing." I tried to smile, but my lips didn’t move.

"And why are you crying?" He insisted and I sighed. "Someone doesn’t trust me." He said and smiled, but it seemed... hurt?

"Sorry..." I asked. "It's just... I never told anyone this..."

"There's a first time for everything." He said with a too perverse look, however, my first time have passed long ago, and against my will, but I didn’t want to think about it now, I need to distract myself.