Chapter 18

"Louis stop." I begged almost voiceless and powerless because of all he was making me feel.

"Is that what you really want?" He whispered and made me turn to him.

I looked into his blue eyes and I almost lost on them. He was so close to me, so close I could feel his breath on my nose.

"Y-yes." My voice trembled and he smiled.

"Okay" He sighed defeated sitting on the bed and pulling me to him. "But I have to do something about this." He said looking down and I followed his gaze founding him with his hand on the bulge of his boxers. I bit my lip. "And I won’t take too long if you keep doing that." He said raising his hand, touching my lip.

He began to move his hand inside of his boxers and a moan escaped his lips. I shivered, that sound was fascinating and I wanted to feel the same thing that I felt in the kitchen when he moaned because of me. Without thinking I sat beside him and put my hand over his own. He opened his eyes and looked at me curiously and I bit my lip.

I didn’t know what to do, so I just looked at him while my hand ran through the elastic of the black fabric. I could feel his muscles tense under my touch and it was a good feeling.

His hand which was in boxers landed on top of mine, it was warm. He looked at me encouraging me to touch him, but I didn’t know what to do.

"You want me to teach you?" He asked and I nodded, too embarrassed to speak.

My hand began to move commanded by his, as he showed me how to touch him, and some time later, he took his hand off of mine and I continued to do what he had shown me. My hand was moving at a slowly. I sat on his lap and, unintentionally, the pressure I was doing with my hand raised and he buried his fingers in my ass and moaned.

"Keep doing... that..." He said breathlessly and I bit my lip watching him as he tilted his head back. "Shit, Emily, don’t give me that look." He said and I looked away while continuing to move my hand, this time faster.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"Is not that..." He breathed, another moan escaping from him. "But you... looking like that ... with that angel face... Shit!" He said when my lips touched the thin and warm skin of his neck kissing him and biting it lightly.

I don’t know what I was doing I just knew I had to stop because the whole situation was so wrong, if my mother knew, she 'd probably kill me. But it was so right at the same time and I shouldn’t be thinking about it now.

His moans echoed throughout the room and became increasingly frequent as I moved my hand faster, sending electric shocks through my body.

"Emily." He moaned my name and I was not able to contain a moan that formed in my throat.

One last moan sounded before I felt warm liquid in my hand and in all the black fabric. I pulled back my hand, but he stopped me pressing it against his torso. His heavy and fast breathing was becoming calmer.

He stood up and walked over to the wardrobe, pulling out a piece of black clothes which I assumed to be a clean boxers. I was blushing. Watching Louis in that state was something totally new for me. Well, everything that had happened in this room was totally new for me.

I heard the sound of water falling from the shower.

When Louis returned to the room he smiled. I was still sitting on the bed thinking about everything that had just happened. The black fabric of his boxers was the only thing he was wearing. I watched him as he dried his wet hair. Some drops of water still fell from his hair going through his tattoos as he walked to the bed.

He pulled back the sheets and gestured for me to lie down. I crawled up to the edge of the bed and the pillows I lay down always followed by his eyes and he lay down on my side pulling me to him. I couldn’t help admiring his blue eyes and the way they looked into mine.

I was still blushed, and every time I thought about what had happened, my cheeks get even hotter.

"Don’t worry I’ll return the favor." He whispered and I blushed even more if that was even possible.

He laughed and reached over to turn off the light that emerged from the small lamp.

"Good night, Em." He said giving me a kiss on the nose.

"Good night... Lou." I replied, remembering how he had said he loved it when I called him that.

I'm not supposed to let this happen, but clearly something always pushed me to Louis and I don’t care about getting away from him anymore.

Oh God!

What is happening to me?

_______________________________________________________
I know this is really small but I'll try to write another one today and update it tomorrow :D

btw: this was my first hot scene I have ever wrote, so please tell me what you think :3

@niamrauhl x