Chapter 30

Louis ' POV

I got up, went to the living room and sat on the edge of the window, watching a car or other that passed by, and thinking about Emily. I thought I had lost forever when she crossed that door and that wasn’t a very good feeling.

I stayed a whole week without sleep wondering if I should tell her or not, because I knew that if it didn’t, I would lose her and if I told her there was a small chance that she would stay. After that, I still got a way to tell her everything and I repeated it over and over and over. And yet, I couldn’t manage to tell her everything.

If I told her about the bets, the games, Ash and Harry… I would lose her for sure. But if she finds out that I didn’t tell her I will lose her too.

Shit, Louis. You are so fucked up!

I smiled remembering her trying to prevent me from saying slangs as I told her my story. I knew that the way that I speak embarrass her and makes her blush, but she’s so adorable when she does it and I like it.

Adorable? Who knew I would use this adjective again.

How she changed me...

"NO! STOP!" She screamed and I jumped from the window ledge. "STOP, PLEASE STOP!" She cried when I was entering the room.

This time, she was fidgeting even more. My sheets were all out of place and the blankets that were covering her before were totally pulled back. I approached her, I couldn’t help but look at the way her legs were moving and her hands gripped the sheets tightly as her back arched. It reminded me of when I fingered her, the difference is that she had enjoyed.

"Emily wake up." I called her and she almost hit me with one hand. I didn’t know she had so much strength. "Emily!" I shook her gently as if she would break anytime.

"Lou!" She cried when she finally woke up melting my heart with the way she said my name.

She sat up quickly in bed and clung to my neck as if it were the last time, which I hoped wouldn’t happen. I hugged her waist with the same intensity as her so she could know that she was safe with me and that she could trust me.

Which is difficult if you keep secrets from her!

Shit.

"Where were you?" She said against my neck, her voice shaking.

"I was in the living room. Everything’s fine." I reassured her.

"Lou." She called, her blue eyes piercing my soul.

"Hm."

"Never leave me." She said and I was shocked. She hid her face in my neck when I didn’t answer her.

"I 'm not gonna leave. Not as long as you want me around."

Emily’s POV

"I 'm not gonna leave. Not as long as you want me around." He said and I hugged him even tighter.

I really hoped he meant it, because a week without him had been a torture, and I would never want him to leave.

"So it looks like you'll have to put up with me for a long time." I said and I heard him laughing.

"I don’t care. I’m turning off the light in the living room." He said, getting away from me.

I nodded and stood up too straightening the sheets and the blankets I had messed. When Louis returned to the room I was getting the duvet in his place. He grabbed me by the waist from behind and kissed my neck, then he grabbed me in his arms and carried me to the bed while I laughed softly.

I looked at the screen of my phone. It was already 3am. I had no calls or messages from Kahlan or my mother. Good!

Louis covered us and pulled me towards him intertwining our legs and put his hand on my waist. I took his hand and led it up to my belly grabbing it with some strength, which made ​​him moan slightly. That’s weird, he would never complain about something like this.

I softened my strength and my eyes closed. What a days! The fight with Ash, a week without Louis, then his story, me running again, me coming back, Louis breaking stuff which I hand’s find out what it was yet, what he had told me, the nightmare, our "declaration". How does this all happened in a week?

( ... )

I woke up and didn’t feel Louis hugging me. I turned myself facing him and feeling relieved that he was there and I was watching him for a moment, until my eyes met his hand.

My God!

His hand was red and his knuckles had dried blood and, in some places, was pouring blood. So that’s why he groaned when I grabbed his hand. How did he do this?

I got up slowly not to wake him up and went to the bathroom to get something for him to take care of his hand, but stood at the door open-mouthed. The large mirror of the bathroom was now broken into pieces scattered around the floor. Probably, this was the sound I was hearing yesterday when I came back.

"You better get out of here before you get hurt." Louis’ voice said, right behind me startling me.

I turned to him and took grabbed hurt hand depositing a kiss on his knuckles which made ​​him shiver a bit.

"Why did you break the mirror?" I asked.

"I... wasn’t in myself and I thought I'd lost you forever." He said kissing my forehead. I swallowed.

"I don’t want you to get hurt because of me." I whispered and he hugged me.

"Now, let's get dressed and I do and breakfast."

I nodded and he grabbed my hand leading me to the room. When we got there he handed me a bag that had clothes he had bought me. I raised an eyebrow when he handed me the bag, since the last time he bought me clothes... well, let's say they really weren’t my style. Also, I couldn’t go to the bathroom to change clothes and Louis refused to leave the room until I'm dressed.

Damn.

I sighed defeated and got the clothes out of the bag. It was a super skinny blue jeans and a black tank top. Hmm... It could be worse. I took the Louis’ shirt being only in underwear. His eyes seemed to have grown darker and it wandered all over my body which was making me nervous.

I wore the sweater quickly, taking a little longer with pants because they were really too tight. When I finally finished I looked at myself in the mirror. The clothes weren’t that bad and the jeans made my legs look skinner.

"Glad I bought these pants." Louis said coming up to me and hugging my waist as I looked in the mirror. "They show your ass perfectly." He whispered with a seductive smile.

"Yes, it is good that everyone will be able to see it." I teased.

"Hm... You’re right, take the pants off." He said and I laughed myself going to the kitchen.

While Louis was cooking I sat in one of the stools in the kitchen seeing him. He was making pancakes with chocolate. I have longed to eat this, I don’t eat pancakes with chocolate since…

The doorbell rang and Louis told me to go open it. I jumped from the bench and walked into the living room opening the door and finding Harry. But what was he doing here?

"Harry, what-"

"I just wanted to know if you were really here."

"What?"

___________________________________________________________
More secrets as from Louis as from Emily and now Harry BAM! haha not everything can be a bed of roses right? eheh 

and I stopped here because. I. am. bad. muahahahah! :3

also, I know this is really small but I have tests to which I should be studying and Louis' POV is also small but that's gonna change in the future :3

@niamrauhl :)