Chapter 23

My eyes opened and I became aware of Louis’ arm above my waist pulling me to him and his legs still intertwined in mine. It was as if he was arresting me to him, like if he was afraid that I would run away.

I tried to let go myself from him, but it was as if his arm and his legs were holding me even tighter. I sighed frustrated and a smile grew on his peaceful face.

"Are you done?" He asked in a playful tone, and I laughed.

Louis finally opened his eyes revealing his blue iris. The events of last night flashed through my mind and I felt a warmth on my cheeks that could only mean that I was blushing. I avoided the gaze of his blue eyes, but Louis took his hand to my face making me look at him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You are blushing." He accused laughing and I hid my face in the pillow, but he started to tickle me.

"L-Louis... stop!"

"So tell me why you are blushing." He stopped tickling me and I took a deep breath.

"I... hm..." I looked at his blue eyes who were looking intently into mine. "Hm... I was thinking about..." I cleared my voice. "...yesterday."

"Hmm... did you like it?" He asked. I should have known that he wouldn’t have any problem on talking about this kind of stuff, but I was different, so I just simply shook my head, which caused him to laugh.

Louis got away from me and got up from the bed. He walked over to the wardrobe only in his boxers and took a pair of jeans as I watched his tattooed muscles contracting as his body moved. He winked at me leaving the bedroom and walking to the bathroom.

I sighed and my phone started ringing. It was in the bedside table. Weird... I don’t remember putting it in here.

I sat on the bed and looked at the screen and saw that it was my mother who was calling me and I had 7 missed calls and 3 messages from her. Oh my God, she's going to kill me for not having answered the phone.

"Where are you and don’t you dare to say that you are in your dorm because I know you didn’t slept there!" She shouted as I answered the phone.

"Mum keep calm. I'm fine." I tried to reassure her.

The sound of the water falling from the shower stopped, Louis should already have finished showering. I hope he doesn’t hear me at the phone or I will have to explain everything, and that includes that detail that my mother completely hates him because of the way he looks.

"I want to know where you've been and where are you!"

"Okay, keep calm mum. I am-"

"Emily! Can you bring me a pair of boxers?" Louis asked from the bathroom cutting me.

I’m screwed.

"EMILY FRAY WHAT WAS THAT VOICE I JUST HEARD?"

"Mum, I-"

"You're in trouble. Big trouble. I want you to come home. Now!" She yelled and she hung up the phone.

As soon as she hung I let my head fall between my legs. What am I going to do? She’s going to kill me just by knowing that I've been with a guy being her a defender of "sex only after marriage", especially if she knows that I was with Louis.

Ugh!

Louis left the bathroom and entered the room. I lifted my head and saw him with only a black towel around his waist while some water drops were falling of his hair. I let out a sigh and he laughed.