Chapter 3

*edited*

When I woke up the following day, Kahlan was not at the dorm, which is something I was already used to. Now that I think about it, she probably didn't even sleep here.

When I was going to the school cafeteria, I found her and called her. She was going to tell me everything that had happened with her and Caleb, but only after I killed her because of what happened with Kyle. Not that it was her fault.

"So? How was your night?" She asked.

"How... how was it? I was almost raped!" I complained, lowering my voice as I said the last word. She laughed, which made me really mad. I really couldn't find anything funny about the situation I had been.

"Emily, please. He was into you. It's been talking about you since, like, forever, every time I'm with Caleb he mentions you. Stop overreacting."

"I'm pretty sure I can tell the difference."

"How long has it been since you last had a boyfriend?"

"What?" I was officially pissed off. "That... that has nothing to do with it."

It's true that the last time I had a boyfriend was in 8th grade, but I knew just the type of plans Kyle had for that night. I looked around to make sure no one was around and I raised my shirt, making her suddenly stop her speech about boyfriends. My back had scratched from when he pushed me against the wall and there was finger marks on my waist.

"Oh, my God..."

"Yeah, and it would have been a lot worse if Louis hadn't shown up."

"Who?"

"That boy from English class, with the tattoos and all..."

"Emily, you really shouldn't be friends with people like him."

"Then what, you think I should be friends with people like Kyle? Because he looks good?"

"You don't know what this Louis is capable of, he could do a lot worse."

"Okay, stop. You're scaring me."

...

The afternoon came way too soon, bring along the English class that I really wanted to skip. I used to like English, but ever since I've met Louis it turned out to be the worst class ever. However, after everything that had happened on Friday, I was hoping he didn't talk to me.

As soon I got inside the classroom, Kahlan went to her place, looking at me with pity. I simply took a deep breath and walked to my dreaded place, right next to Louis, who was staring at me.

"I want you all seated down and quiet right now." The lovely teacher said, entering the room quickly.

"I swear to God this woman has a freaking recorder to say the same thing all the damn time." I said to myself, but of course Louis heard and laughed. Oh, fantastic.

"Open your books on page 72 and, well, you know what to do."

I opened my book and started reading.

I was almost done when I raised my head, watching. The room was filled with a sea of lowered heads, while the teacher was strolling from student to student, making sure everyone was actually working.

I looked to my side and saw Louis almost laying on the chair. I rolled my eyes because of his annoying posture, but surprise immediately took over me when I realized he had finished his work. How in the world-?

"Do you need help?" His voice sounded, bringing me back to reality and only then I realized I was staring at his notebook.

"No." I said focusing back on my work.

But of course, Louis was not going to let that happen.

"But I could help you." He whispered, his hand softly touching my thigh.

"But I don't want to." I grabbed his hand and pushed it away. "Mrs. Miquelina, I'm done and I need to go to the bathroom." I said, the moment she was passing by my side.

"Huh... yes, just go."

I got up and walked to the bathroom quickly. I washed my face with cold water and yelled against the paper towels I used to dry it, my voice coming out muffled. I heard the door opening and to my surprise, or not, louis came in.

What the hell?

"Boys' bathroom is not here Louis." Great Emily, what an extremely smart thing to say!

"I know where's the bathroom, Emily." He laughed, getting closer to me. How did he even knew my name?

"Huh... yeah... right... huh... I mean, pretty sure you've been there a couple of times..." What?

I started walking back so I could get further away from him, until my back found the wall. I closed my hands into fists , placing them against his chest so I could stop him from getting closer, but he only laughed, raising my hands above my head.

"Louis, st-"

"Shh..."

His face was now closer and I could feel his warm breathing against my neck, while mine was heavy and fast. On that moment, all I could think about was that maybe Kahlan was right. Maybe louis only saved me from Kyle so that he could do it himself.

I felt a shiver when his lips lightly touched my neck, something that I'm sure Louis found funny, since he laughed against my skin, the sound coming out muffled and sexy. Oh, my God! What the hell am I even thinking?

Suddenly, Louis stepped away from me and got out of the bathroom, leaving me alone and baffled. I took a deep breath and ended up leaving the bathroom after I calmed down.

When the class was over, I got out and waited for Kahlan. Louis passed by me and looked at me up and down, with that wicked smile. As soon as Kahlan got out, I told her everything that had happened with Louis, after all, she was my best friend, she was my best friend and we didn't keep any secrets. Well, there was this little thing, but...

"What? Oh, my God. Did he really do that?"

"Yes."

"You need to report this to the police."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's not going to help, it's only going to make it worse probably."

"But maybe it would scare him."

"Kah, people like him are not scared of the cops."

"Now I get why you've never had a boyfriend."

"Ha-ha. You're. so. Funny." I said, sarcastic.

"Come one, I'm starving."

[UPDATED 20/10/2019]

__________________________________________________________
yay here it is, finally. I know it took so long, but my computer wasn't working.
I hope you enjoy it and comment and vote 'cause it's really cool when you do that, love you! :3

-Clau