Chapter 35

I started the car again and drove to the university. I needed to talk to Kahlan and I was praying that she wouldn’t judge me, because she told me that day that maybe the best was to stay away from him. I reached the university and went to the dorms and Kahlan wasn’t there. Where the hell is she and why wasn’t she never in the dorm?

“Emily?” John asked, appearing out of nowhere in front of me when I was leaving the dorm. “You okay?” He asked slowly.

“Yes?” I lied and he raised an eyebrow. “No.”

“What happened?”

“Nothing, I just...” I sighed and more tears began to fall.

“You don’t need to tell if you don’t want to.” He said, approaching me and me wiping the tears from me face.

“Hey! Don’t touch her!” Louis’s voice sounded down the hall and my eyes met his immediately involuntarily.

John looked at Louis with a frightened air and stepped back to getting by my side, my shoulder touching his arm since he was taller than me, though not as much as Louis was. Louis walked towards us apace, and when we reached us he grabbed my arm with some strength.

“Louis, s-stop!” I whimpered, but he didn’t relieved a little his grip on my arm.

“You come with me.” He said serious and angry.

He was angry? He? Him that I had just cheated on me was the one who was angry and demanding stuff to me? What the hell?

“No!” I screamed. “I'm not going anywhere else with you, I never want to see you again Louis!” I said, trying to free myself from him, but that didn’t help, he continued to drag me down the hall. ”Louis, stop!”

“Didn’t she tell you to let her go?” John asked and pulled my arm from Louis making him release me.

Did he had all of that strength?

“Don’t meddle in other people’s business.” Louis said and pushed John slammed into the wall with lot of strength.

“Louis stop!”

Louis pushed John once more against the wall and leaned him against it with one hand on his neck as he jabbed a fist with the other. John’s head turned to the side involuntarily and drops of blood began to drip from his lip. I kept calling for Louis, but that didn’t help at all, he was preparing to punch john one more time, so I ran up to them and got me in the middle of them, facing Louis and back to John with my arms open.

“Emily get out of the way.” Louis ordered.

“No.” I countered. “He was just being friendly.”

“I know that kind of sympathy of him.”

“Well, at least he didn’t had a naked girl on top of him!” My voice rose automatically.

“What?” John's voice sounded behind me revealing his shock and Louis’ eyes looked at him menacingly. I turned sideways, so I could look at the two. “Is that why you were crying?”

“She was crying?” Louis asked with his eyes open.

“Of course she was crying, it seems that you just make her suffer.”

“I did nothing.”

“Sure.” John replied sarcastically.

“You better-“

“I'm here and listening to everything!” I screamed.

“Emily get out of the way.”

“Only if you promise you won’t hurt him.”