Chapter 22

"I’m going to make you feel so good." He said, biting his lip as his fingers seemed to go through my whole body.

Louis placed himself on top of me, bearing the weight of his body with his arms, as his lips attacked my neck. His lips left my neck and they found my lips kissing me sweetly.

One of his hands went down to my pants and he undid them slowly. He pulled away from me and I raised my hips so he could pull my pants. He took my Vans and threw them across the room which made me laugh. So he took my pants which also ended up on the floor in a matter of seconds and he started leaving a trail of wet kisses all along my legs. He kissed the inside of my thigh causing me chills.

"So soft." He whispered against my leg, making circles on my skin with his index finger, causing me chills.

His hands went through the elastic of my panties, teasing, torturing me and killing me with anxiety and curiosity about how he was going to return the favor. His hand slipped inside my panties and I shuddered what made him snicker.

"So wet." He bit his lip again and lifted his head looking at me, his eyes were darker and full of desire.

My legs began to tremble when he started rubbing my sensitive area, causing sighs escaping from my parted lips. No one ever had touch me this way.

"I can tell that you've never been touched." He said hoarsely, as if reading my mind.

Louis took his hand and I didn’t realize I had my eyes closed until they opened suddenly, surprised by the loss of contact from him. I looked at him and saw him put his fingers in his mouth and licking them. God, he was sexy when he did that!

"I'll try to be gentle."

He spread my legs and put his hand inside my underwear, but this time he thrust his finger in my entrance very smoothly. I could tell he was trying to be gentle, but still couldn’t avoid some twinges of pain that I was felling. But the pain was forgotten when his hoarse voice I whispered dirty things in my ear, such as all he wanted to do with me.

Louis pulled his hand once more and rose from the bed, making me wonder what would have happened.

"Sit on the edge of the bed." He said in a low voice. I did what he said and sat on the edge of the bed while he watched all my movements very closely. "Take off your shirt." He asked.

I hesitated for a few seconds, but I did what he asked. His eyes widened and went through my entire body, paying particular attention to my chest. I was feeling ashamed, so I raised my hands to my chest covering it. He came closer to me and pulled my hands away.

"You don’t need to do that. Believe me." He said smiling and I felt myself blushing.

Outside, the rain fell with a tremendous intensity making me relax a little. Louis dropped my hands and knelt in front of me. Was he going to do what I thought he was going to do?

"I want to taste you properly." He said against my belly button confirming my suspicions. He played with the little pink lace of my panties before taking them. "Spread your legs, princess." He ordered almost in a whisper, and I did what he asked.

He started kissing the skin of the bone of my hips. I bit my lip as he began to lower his lips more and more…

I let out a moan a bit loud when his tongue pushed into my core. Louis put his hands on my hips, keeping them separated, never failing to move his hot and wet tongue. I grabbed his black sheet with one of my hands and an amount of his hair which made him moan against me, the vibration of his moan intensifying even more the sensation he was creating. A loud moan escaped my mouth when Louis slipped his tongue into my entrance, which made him laugh inwardly. His hair touching my thighs lightly.