Chapter 5

I was sitting on the ledge of one of the windows of the hall waiting for Kahlan, when the conversation of two girls caught my attention.

"He's coming! How's my hair?" Asked one of them, with blond hair that seemed straw.

"You are beautiful. Go talk to him." Encouraged the other.

I followed the blonde with my eyes and saw that she settled beside Louis walking down the school hallway, to the living room. I just hoped that he would not see me. I saw Kahlan and called it discreetly hiding me behind her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Shh." He passed and he didn't noticed me, thankfully. "It was Louis."

"I still think you should do anything." She sighed frustrated.

"And I'm doing."

"Hiding from him?"

"Of course!"

"Oh my God." She shook her head in disapproval. "Oh! I'm going to talk with Caleb at lunch."

"Good!"

"And he wants you to go with me."

"What?" I asked shocked. Oh my God! Was it because of Kyle? I haven't seen him in a few days.

"I think it's because of Kyle." Kahlan said confirming my thoughts. "Let's go to English?"

"No?" I laughed.

I didn't pay much attention to the class, my mind was filled by Kyle. Ugh! This just sounded so bad that it make me sick. I had to go talk to Louis, after Englishl, since he hadn't even there, not that it is of my interest, but I had the right to know what he did. All details were important to my defense, no?

The doorbell rang and I left the room determined to go talk to Louis.

"Emily, where are you going?" Asked Kahlan.

"Hm... me?" She raised an eyebrow as if saying that the answer was obvious. And it was. "Yeah, I'm going to the library."

"You can't go later?"

"Hm... I need to go get a book."

"Okay, but hurry up, we have to go talk to Caleb."

"Oh, yeah!" Oh, no!

I let her go and went to the farthest building. I'm sure he would be there because almost no one was there because that building was not used.

I was constantly looking back and to the sided to see if no one saw me there. I didn't like being there.

I searched everywhere, but nothing to find. What the hell! Where was he when I needed him?

"Are you lost princess?" Asked a voice, making me shiver.

I looked back and saw Harry walking in front, next to Louis and behind, Liam, Niall and Zayn. Louis checked on me like if it was the first time he saw me. I hated when he did that! I took a deep breath to get courage and headed to Louis.

"I want to talk to you."

"He's busy, princess." Harry replied instead.

"So busy that he can't answer for himself?" I told him irritated getting some laughs in response, but not by him.

I looked at Louis who was smiling. Oh my God! It was a gorgeous smile.

Shut up!

"Speak." Louis said.

"Not here." I looked at the rest of the group and then back to Louis.

He snorted and took me to the the boys' bathroom who seemed abandoned, locking the door behind him which took what was left of my courage. Staying locked him hadn't been my best experience.

The image of his lips on my neck came to my mind.

Focus!

"What did you do to Kyle?"

"I told you it was nothing." He said with a tired voice.

"Well, then, I tell you that I am stubborn and want to know what happened."

"Or what?" He looked at me with a look that could pierce my skin.

I didn't answer. I couldn't think clearly when I had people looking at me like that. I breathed deeply again.

"I just want to know what you did!" My voice rose a little tone unintentionally.

He walked towards me and pushed me against the wall abruptly. He was angry, I could see the way his face was gloomier and his eyes seemed darker and more dangerous.

"I didn't kill him... almost." He laughed.

I sighed in relief, but then his answer made perfect contact with my reasoning. Almost? What did he mean with almost? I was going to speak, but he was already opening the door.

"Wait!" I called, but he had already left.

What the hell! Why does he always do this to me?

I left quickly so anyone could see me and so I didn't find more people like Louis and I found Kahlan in the cafeteria lunching. I sat in front of her, after getting my lunch.

"Where is your book?" She asked examining me.

"What book?"

"That one you were getting from library..."

"Oh ... hm ... it ...the book had already been taken."

"Okay, let's go?"

"Of course!" No!

I finished eating and she rose up quickly, almost dragging me into the garden, where we found Caleb ... and Kyle ... he had a bandage on the wrist. Oh my God. What the hell did Louis do? As we approached them, I saw that he still had his lower lip cut and a bruise near the jaw.

"You came." Caleb said as if she expected she wasn't showing up, although she was the one who arranged everything. He looked at me. "Emily, Kyle wants to... hm... talk to you."

Kyle nodded and smiled at me way too friendly. I squinted mentally. When he saw that both Caleb and Kahlan were distracted, he grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me to one of the garden benches, really far away from Caleb and Kahlan.

"Tell your little boyfriend that if he ever do something like that again, the last thing he'll see will be my face."

"He's... he's not my boyfriend."

"I don't care, I'm sure he'll get the message."

"I have nothing to do with it!

He laughed and put his hand on my leg, I shook it, but he puted her again climbing to my thigh. I gave him a snap and stood up, but he got up holding me against him, putting his hand on my ass. I tried to get away from him.

"If I knew you were going to be so difficult, I had came up with a better plan to f-"

I cut him off hitting him with my knee in the crotch which made him groan with pain.

I walked away with tears in my eyes, as he was almost on his knees and I saw that Caleb and Kahlan were looking at us with their jaw dropped. Kahlan looked and I apologized her silently. Further ahead I saw Louis seated with the boys laughing at me.

I left running, with tears falling harder than ever and I went to the bathroom washing my face, as if it could wash the memories of day when-

"Emily, are you okay?" I looked at the door and saw Kahlan who ran up to me hugging me. "What's going on? Why are you crying?"

"Don't ask. Please!"

_________________________________________________
OMG Niall is turning 20! Can't be! I still remember him on the X Factor. Oh. My Irish boy. My boy. 

Ok, I'm ok, I'm ok.

So! Ok... what memories you think Emily have. What do you think that happened to her? And what do you think about the fic? :3

Vote and comment... a lot! hahaha

@niamrauhl x