Chapter 17

[WARNING: Louis' feels]

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Answer me Emily." He said closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Where did you get that?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me the same way he looked at me yesterday and I took two steps back away from him.

"Nothing happened between me and Harry." I said almost in a whisper and not knowing why I was justifying myself. I mean, he was the one who was with that girl at the party!

"You’re not lying?" He asked walking towards me.

Does everyone suspects of what I say now?

"No! Who told you such a thing?" I asked looking at his cut on his lip .

"Harry."

"Harry?"

"Yes." He took a deep breath again. "He was telling all that he had done to you and how he had make you feel in great detail on the day he took you to the university."

" Nothing happened, Louis." I repeated and he sighed in… relief? "But if it happened, it was none of your business." I teased, but he remained serious and pulled me to him, our faces mere inches away.

"He can’t touch you. Don’t let him. He's dangerous." He looked desperate.

"Did he do that on you lip?" I asked, not exactly wanting to know the answer.

"Yes, but he got worse." He replied with a smile and I remembered what he did to Kyle.

"Oh my God! He is ok?"

"If you knew all the things he said about you, you wouldn’t have pity on him." He said and maybe he was right. I shouldn’t be concerned, not with him, not after what he said.

"What did he say?"

"You don’t wanna know." He whispered, his breath was hot in my ear.

"You should treat that lip." I said, trying to distract me from the butterflies in my stomach. "Hm... I'll get you... something."

"Bathroom. I'm in the kitchen."

I went to the bathroom looking for his first-aid box in the cabinets. I was still shocked by what Harry had said. But of course he wouldn’t be nice without having some ulterior motive.

I grabbed the first-aid box and went to the kitchen where Louis was sitting. I landed the box on the table, opened it, took a cotton ball and wet it in a little hydrogen peroxide. I got closer to Louis, getting in between his legs and touched with the ball in his cut and he shuddered.

"Where is all your strength?" I joked and he laughed.

I put the ball again on his cut, and this time he said nothing. And I closed the bottle of hydrogen peroxide and put my cotton ball beside it. Louis looked at me and I bit my lip. He put his hands on my waist and started pulling me towards him slowly. His hand traveled up to my nape and pulled my face up to him, I leaned in, our lips touching up lightly.

Louis pulled me even closer to him, making me sit on his lap with one leg on each side of his waist. My arms went around his neck bringing him closer to me. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I was clearly not thinking. He started kissing my neck and moving my hips back and forth. I grabbed at his hair and he let out a hoarse groan against my neck.

Our accelerated breaths were the only thing that could be heard in the kitchen. Louis took me on his lap and sat me on the table getting in the middle of my legs attacking my lips again, his tongue was hot and wet invading my mouth. He lifted my shirt and put his hands on my back pushing me against him.