Chapter 40

[I know I took ages to update, but I moved from my old house and I didn't have internet and I kinda moved to the end of the world so it was a bit difficult to have internet connection '-']

While Louis was making dinner, I went to shower. It was not normal for me to feel so comfortable at other people’s homes, but we were talking about Louis and Louis was... well, different. I smiled while looking at my hand. The ring was really beautiful, but it became even more perfect because of its meaning: he had given it to me because he thought I was special. I sighed. I loved Louis and he loved me too and I was increasingly sure about it.

The only problem now, the only thing that could come between us, was my mother, but I wouldn’t let her tear us apart. Louis and I had nothing more to hide from each other and we both loved each other. The reasons why she didn’t want me with him were minuscule compared to what we have.

When I finished showering, I wore underwear and a Louis’ shirt, because despite being a death cold in the street, the Louis’ apartment was very hot, and I slipped the ring he had given me back into my finger. I followed the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen and found Louis making lasagna. His extreme ability to cook was still something that shocked me. How could a guy like him be so normal? I always thought guys with tattoos and piercings and colorful were dangerous people who were always drunk and drugged and they were the kind of people I shouldn’t be friends with, but Louis was clearly an exception to the rule. Definitely.

I hugged his waist and got on tiptoe to reach his neck to give him a kiss.

“Hmm... you smell so good.” He said making me blush slightly. He opened the oven and took the tray with the lasagna. “It’s ready.”

“Hmm...”

I sat down, the table was already set and Louis got behind me and put me a huge piece of lasagna on my plate, which made me wide my eyes.

“You really think I'm going to eat all this?”

“Yeah, you're skinny, so there’s no problem.” He said.

“S-Skinny? What do you mean?”

I was skinny? What he meant by that? That I was too skinny? Doesn’t he like me like this? I always worried about my appearance, despite my mother telling me that I was always well and had the right body and that I was beautiful and... well... Louis have said I was perfect that night and shouldn’t hide. I wasn’t a very much confident person.

“Skinny.” Louis simply replied as he struck it into a piece of an equally huge lasagna on his plate.

“But... Too Much?” I asked hesitantly and it made him look at me carefully.

“Hm... I get it.”

“What?”

“You are perfect, period.” He said putting down his tray of lasagna and approaching me. “You’re neither too thin nor fat.” He whispered in my ear. “You're beautiful, you have a body that makes me think of dirty things, but very interesting.” He kissed my neck causing me chills and making me imagine what would he be thinking. “And you're simply amazing.”

“I'm not that amazing.”

“You are my light. My salvation.” He whispered as he kissed my neck and jaw, which made not understand a word of what he was saying.

He pulled away from me quickly and sat on his seat making me get dazed by his sudden absence, something he surely realized, because when I “woke up" there was a slight smug smile on his perfect lips. I didn’t realize the last thing he said, but it seemed important... something about salvation... No, maybe I had misunderstood, after all he really knew how to confuse my senses.