Chapter 33

“Yes.” I replied, and his eyes widened once more.

His lips caught me by surprise kissing me really seductive and a little needy. Louis' hands were now on my back as he let himself fall back slowly pulling me with him while kissing me. When we were lying down, he rolled our bodies and got on top of me.

“Lou?” I muttered, when he was about to kiss me and he stopped watching my face carefully. “Will... will it hurt again?” I asked too quickly, realizing later that what I had actually said and let it escape.

Again?” He asked serious and I sighed defeated, I knew I had to tell him sooner or later.

He pulled away from me and I sat beside him.

“This… will not be my first time.”

“Neither mine, but that’s okay Emily.” He said smiling sweetly.

I don’t like the idea of ​​Louis having been with other girls, especially when, surely, they had more experience than I do and knew things that I didn’t know the name of, but I couldn’t think about that now. I had to tell him-

“Emily, they were nothing to me nor me to them for sure. Only Sarah meant something and you know what happened after that.” Louis explained.

“No, it’s not that.” I said and bit my lip. “I... hm...”

“What is it?” He asked worriedly.

“When I was younger, I was twelve, I woke up to my mom screaming in the living room and when I went downstairs, my father that was drunk, was on top of her and had loosened his pants and he was trying to… hm... he-“

“I know what you mean.” He said as he saw that I didn’t want and couldn’t say the words and I was grateful for that.

“My mother told to get out of the house and that's what I did, but even outside, I could hear her screams and I couldn’t leave her there. I ran back to the house, I had to help her, and then my father-“

“Emily.” Louis said, but I ignored him, I had to tell him my biggest secret and it was either now or I think I would never have the courage to do it.

“He started talking about weird stuff that I didn’t understand and he had a gun and he got on top of me and-and began to t-take my clothes and-“

I was interrupted when Louis’ arms round my body in a comforting hug. I stuck to my knees, hugging him with all my strength. I could stay like this all my life, embracing him, in this comfortable silence.

“In answer to your question.” Louis said after a few seconds or minutes and cleared his voice. “No, it won’t hurt as much now, but you do not need to do it. I 'm not gonna leave because of it. I 'm not gonna leave for nothing.”

“But I want to.” I answered with certainty and he looked at me with a look I had never seen before, was a mixture of adoration and concern. “Louis.”

“Are you really sure?” He asked and I shook my head. “I don’t want you to feel pressured, I don’t want you to feel obligated to do something you don’t want. I'm not with you because of it. I love you.” He said and I was speechless.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I closed it right away. He looked at me intently while waiting for my answer.

“I want to.”

He kiss me again, but this time more carefully, as if he was expecting me to change my mind or as if he didn’t wanted me to get hurt. My shaky hands went to his black shirt trying to get it out. He pulled away a little and pulled the shirt off. I touched the tattoos that occupied his torso and felt his skin crawl. Louis stood up from the bed and took off his jeans, being only in his boxers. He pushed me slowly making me lay my head on the pillows of the bed and went kissed me once again passionately.