Chapter 7

I woke up with Louis knocking on the door. I got up and went to open it, but I remembered that I had locked in the previous day. I unlocked the door and opened it, finding a shirtless Louis. Oh my God ! He was as - 

Stop! 

"Wanna touch?" He whispered in my ear and I turned away from him with a start . 

 When did he get so close to me ? 

"You gonna tell me why did you lock the door?" He asked smiling. 

"No."

He laughed and threw me with a few pieces of clothing that I picked nimbly. It was my pants and my sweater, but where were was- 

"I love it..." His voice spoke and I saw him with my underwear on his hand. 

I felt myself blush immediately and ran up to him and taking them out of his hand and turning my back to him. I saw him looking at me seriously. 

"What?" I asked, starting to get scared. 

"What is that in your leg?" He asked pointing with his head. 

 I looked at my leg and saw a black mark in the shape of two fingers . Probably Kyle's... 

"It's nothing."

"Don't lie, Emily. It was Kyle wasn't it?"

I didn't answer and Louis walked over to the wardrobe, took out a few pieces of clothing and left closing the door. 

I shut the door locking it, changed clothes, wearing those I had yesterday and left. 

I searched for him and found him in the living room, lying on the couch with his arms raised covering his face. His sweater was a little uphill showing his V line. I was watching him while biting my lip. He removed his arms from his face and laughed when he saw that I was stunned. 

"You love to look at me, don't you?" He asked and licked his lower lip. "Come on, let's go."

"Where?"

"University."

"Now?"

"Yes, you have to go change clothes and I... I have to go do something."

"You're not gonna do anything to Kyle... aren't you?" 

 Louis,  who was near the door, turned to me and approached in long strides with a too serious air. 

"Why? Did you like it?" 

"No!" I nearly shouted, shocked at his question. 

"So, yeah, I 'll rip his throat." He said, with such a menacing air that caused me chills and almost made me the run away. 

"No, please." 

"Why?" 

"Because he said if you 'd something like that on the bar, the last thing you'll see would be his face." I threw the words, so quickly that I was surprised that he had understood everything. 

"I'm not afraid of him." He was serious, but then laughed and went back to get his usual pervert expression. "Are you worried about me?"

"No!" I rolled my eyes and walked out of the apartment towards the stairs. 

"Emily." He called, causing me chills when he said my name. 

I looked at him and saw him pointing to the elevator, but I shook my head and went down the stairs. 

When finally finished down thirteen floors of stairs, I met Louis leaning against the exit door watching the world going by. 

He turned back and smiled at me.