Chapter 21

"What happened?" His voice sounded behind me and I turned back to him to get lost in his blue eyes. Had he seen Ash?

"Nothing."

"You seem upset." He said watching me carefully.

"Oh... Hm... I just got on my nerves." I lied.

"Hm... Ok."

"What are you doing here?"

"First, I have classes here. Second, I came only to seek a sweater that I think I forgot in the dorm." He explained.

Dorm? Was it some girl’s dorm that he was talking about? Had he been there and had forgotten the sweater because their clothes had been taken for obvious reasons?

"In my old dorm." He explained with a smile.

"Oh. Sure." I said and he laughed.

"Are you coming with me?" He asked and I shrugged and followed him.

He knocked on the door and a blue-eyed and blonde guy opened the door. He had huge black glasses and he was looking at Louis a bit scared. I knew him, he had almost all the same classes as me, except English and he had arrived a week later.

"I came to get my sweater." Louis said rudely.

"Oh, of course." He looked at me and smiled. "Emily!" He greeted. "You know who I am, don’t you?" He asked me when I smiled shyly.

"Hm... yes, just don’t know your name."

"John."

"Pleasure." I said and his smile grew even more.

Louis fumbled smoothing in the extra wardrobe of the dorm and pulled out a sweater. When he reached me, he put his arm around my waist and I saw John’s eyes following Louis’ hand and Louis smiling.

What was he doing?

Once I said goodbye to John against Louis’ will who was always pulling me to him, we got out of the male dorms area and we went to the parking lot. Louis unlocked the car and gestured me to get in which I replied raising my eyebrow.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"Where?"

"To my house?"

"Hm... I don’t-"

"Please." He begged scratching the back of his head. He looked... nervous?

"Okay." I answered defeated and a smile grew on his face. "But let me go to my dorm to get some clothes."

"I'm waiting for you." He told me the blinking eye.

I rolled my eyes and went up to my dorm. Kahlan wasn’t there, so I wrote her a note telling her that I was gone at Louis’ house. My cheeks gained color when I reread the note before landing it on top of her bed.

I took the bag with the clothes I had bought because I didn’t feel like choosing clothes to take and underwear and left, finding Louis in the University parking lot, in his car already. Once I got in it started raining. I sighed. I was so fond of the rain. It soothed me. I smiled at the street as I watched the drops of water falling onto the ground and Louis looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He laughed and looked back at the road. "Why were you smiling?"

"Hm... because of the rain. I like the rain." I explained.

"Me too. I think it calms me down sometimes." He said and I was surprised because we shared the same opinion, but I said nothing, I just leaned my head on the car window.

When we arrived the apartment it was already getting dark. Louis put his hood on his head while I got out and took a run up to the building to protect me from the rain and he reached me seconds later with my bag that I had forgotten in the car.

"I have to see you in these pants." He said with a perverted smile as he handed me the bag and I rolled my eyes.

When I walked into his apartment felt a huge comfort as if I was in my own dorm, something I never expected to feel in the home of someone as Louis.

As he closed the door, he took off his jacket and tossed it onto the couch, heading to the kitchen for cooking. I followed him. I still thought it was strange that someone like him know how to cook. I walked to the kitchen table and sat down on top of it as I watched him cooking.

In order to eat I volunteered to wash the dishes against the Louis’ will. When I finished I felt two arms surrounding my waist. I looked up and smiled as soon as my eyes caught the sight of his blue ones.

His lips grazed my jaw and then started kissing my neck causing me chills. My breathing became immediately fast responding to the touch of his lips. His hands gripped my arms turning me to him and then he leaned forward and touched his lips on mine. His tongue circled my lips leaving a mild mint flavor, my lips parted, his tongue touching mine.

I stepped away from him a little breathless and a little bit dizzy. Why do I always become dizzy when he kiss me? I don’t remember ever being dizzy. Although the last time was like... eight years ago?

"You want me to return the favor now?" He whispered in my ear.

His hand went down my back into my ass squeezing it and pushing me against him. His other hand went down to my thigh and then he slipped it between my legs sending lightning bolts through all my body. A sigh escaped from my lips. I found myself wondering how he made me feel like this just by doing that, and how he would make me feel if...

Oh my God!

"Emily." Louis called hoarsely. "Answer me-"

"Yes." I said almost the same time as him and I could see a smile on his face.

His hands moved down until my thighs and he took me in his arms, putting one leg on each side of his waist. He opened the door of the dark bedroom with his foot and laid me on the bed gently.

___________________________________________________________
I stopped right now just to tease you 'cause I'm a bad person muahahah

@niamrauhl :)