Chapter 39

Woke up in the morning with the heat of Louis’ arms in my waist, which made ​​me smile instantly. I turned watching his face. He was so beautiful, so perfect despite all his flaws, he looked like an angel sleeping. An angel that I loved. An angel that loved me.

“Like what you see?” He asked and opened his eyes. I shook my head affirmatively. “Hmm...”

He grabbed me by the waist bringing me to him and kissed me softly. Whenever he was kissing me I felt electricity through my whole body. I would never get used to this feeling.

The feeling that he was mine.

Only mine.

“What are you thinking?”

“I was thinking about... you being mine.” I said a little flushed.

“Only yours. And you? You’re mine too?”

“Only yours.” I replied even more embarrassed. I got up. “I'll take a shower.”

“Wanna shower in my house? And we could shower together. To save water!” His voice was rising up as I walked away from him entering the bathroom.

“No.”

“Cruel.”

I laughed and turned on the hot water, but not before locking the door of the bathroom. I walked in and the hot water started beating on my back, making me shiver. I let myself stay there for a while, to relax the muscles. Yesterday was a long day and despite everything already be calmer, I needed a good bath of boiling water.

When I finished showering, I walked out of the bathroom and found Louis dressed, with a beanie on his head, that I didn’t know he had brought, while lying on my bed face down with my phone in his hand. I smiled.

“What are you doing?”

“Looking.”

“Okay. I'm hungry, let's eat?”

“Yes, but not here.”

“Why?”

“Because I found a place that has the best chocolate croissants in the world.”

“Hmm... I love it.”

“I know.” He said, giving me a long kiss on my cheek.

I sighed and he grabbed my hand leading me to his car. We got in and he started driving to the cake shop he said that had the best chocolate croissants in the world. In the way to there I thought about everything that had happened since I met him. First, I hated him and he annoyed me. Then, without quite knowing how, I fell in love with him. He told me the story of his past, which somehow only made ​​me love him even more. That time we went to the fair and he didn’t take advantage of me. The fact that I thought he was with me because of money, but after all it was only to protect me from Harry, which eventually make him fall in love with me. The fact that I was only the second person by whom he fell in love. Moreover, he had told me he loved me more than Sarah...

God, I was truly, madly and deeply in love with him. Somehow he had found his way to my heart, he had knocked all the walls I'd built so that no guy could come into my life. I had a trauma and he made me forget that. He hadn’t judged me. And he had trusted me to tell me his story.

“We’re here.” Louis announced.

We got out of the car and we entered into the cake shop, which was full of young people in a hurry, except an old lady who was sitting in a corner while reading a magazine and drinking something from a steaming mug. Louis told me to sit while he was ordering our breakfast. He seated beside me and, some time later, a lady brought us two chocolate croissants and two mugs of hot chocolate.