Chapter 41

I awoke to the alarm of my phone ringing and I turned it off, really cursing it because he didn’t broke overnight, or didn’t turned off with low battery, or because I just can’t go back in time because I really was sleeping well and I didn’t wanted to get up at all.  

“Emily...” Louis's voice sounded, as he pulled me over to him and hugged me with his strong arms and warmed me as well, increasing my unwillingness to get out of bed.

“Hm?”

“Don’t get up.”

“Louis, is Monday.”

"You can always skip.”

“I won’t.”

“Then I'm not gonna let you go.” He said squeezing me even more against him.

“Louis!”

“Okay, okay!” He said letting go off my waist and getting up only with in his boxers. “Emily if you keep looking at me like that... I think it’s better not saying it.” He said making me blush as he approached me. “You’re really cute when you’re blushed.” He kissed my cheek and I smiled. “I mean, you’re cute no matter what…”

“Liar.”

“Trust me.”

“You should have seen my photos in... hm... the second year. “You’d change your mind for sure.” I said and he laughed.

“I’d love to see them.” He laughed. “Tell me something.”

“What? “

“With what age did you get to school?”

“Five years old.”

“Why did you go to school early?”

“Because of my father.” I said and sighed, bringing to my mind my childhood days. “My mother thought that, at least while I was in school, I was safe and free of seeing everything my father did... and suffer from it... like that time...”

“Oh.” Was all he said, moments before hugging me tightly. “Sorry.”

“This is not your fault Lou.”

“I know, but I did remind you of these things and I don’t want you to suffer while you're with me. I promised.”

“Thank you. I love you.”

“And I even more.”

(...)

I was getting out of my first class when I see Kahlan running toward me as if she had won the lottery, which was scaring me, somehow. As she arrived next to me, she hugged me.

“Kahlan, what's happening?”

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh My. God.”

“Kahlan breathe.”

“Okay.” She took a deep breath. “I'm breathing. Oh my God!” She let out a shriek, which made some people look at us.

“What's going on?”

“Union J will give a concert here. Not here. I mean, yes here. I mean, not in school. But here. In the city.”

“Really?” She shook her head and I let out a little squeal as she loosed a few minutes ago. “Oh my God!”

“I know! Oh, but wait, I have better news. I didn’t know if you wanted to go or not, but I wouldn’t risk it because, I mean, you're my friend since ever and we always liked this band and you began to like them at the time that I told you about them and then we promise that one would only go if the other went too and then Iwentthereandboughttwotickets.”