Chapter 6

The rest of the week was normal, except English classes where Louis liked to put his hands where it shouldn't. It was Tuesday and I had just come into the dorm sitting on my bed as if I had just been be kicked by 30 hockey players.

Kahlan sat beside me in bed with a smile too big that could only mean one thing : she was having a date with Caleb.

"I know, you have a date with Caleb." I said and she smiled.

"You'll be cool?"

"Of course I am, now go and stop acting like my mother."

She got up and left after stopping at the door and stick out her tongue. I sighed and let myself fall into bed sliding Tumblr page, because I had an unhealthy addiction for that site.

I heard my phone vibrating, it a message from a number I didn't recognize.

"I just saw Kahlan getting out, I 'm coming to your dorm, you better open the door or I'll get her down. Kyle x"

My eyes widened . How did he had my number and how he knew where it was my dorm? Oh my God! I have to get out of here.

I got up in a jump and wore a black coat with a hood big enough for me to cover almost the entire face. I peeked through the door and saw a lot of people, it was raining, so no one's outside. I saw no sign of Kyle, I got out and that's when I saw him crossing the corner of the hallway.

My heart stopped when I passed by him , but he didn't noticed it was me. I sighed in relief and started running.

"Hey!" His voice shouted, I looked back and saw that he was running after me. "Emily, stop right there."

I started running faster, trying to increase the distance between him and me and pushing people who gave me confused or upset looks and complaining.

"EMILY!" His voice sounded, making everyone look at him.

I kept running until I left the university where the rain began to fall on my face, but I didn't slow down a bit, for the contrary, I started running more, even after I didn't hear him anymore.

"Emily?" A too familiar voice sounded behind me while I was standing in the middle of the street. Damn!

"Louis." I said his name like a defeat.

"What are you doing here?" I turned to him and saw that he had a white plastic bag in hand and an umbrella in the other.

"N-nothing." I said with a shiver going up my spine, because of the cold rain that kept falling.

"Come. Let's go." He said.

"Where?"

"To dry yourself, before you get sick."

"Where?"

"In my house, it's closer than the university."

I didn't answer, so he passed the bag to the hand that was holding the umbrella and grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him and putting his arm around my shoulders, so it wasn't raining on me.

After a few minutes walking, he stopped. I looked around and saw that we were in front of a huge building of apartments that didn’t look as bad as I thought. Actually, he looked like a place where I would live.

He opened the door and waited for me to come in, but before doing it, I looked everywhere to make sure no one would see me getting into an apartment with him, which made him laugh. He walked to the elevator and clicked the button, but I stopped. He looked at me.

“What?” He asked.

“Huh… I don’t… I have panic of elevators. Can’t… can’t we use the stairs instead?”