Chapter 31

[A/N OMG I just noticed now that I wrote so many chapters! It's not much, but it is much! hahaha :o]

"He told you everything?" Harry asked, ignoring my question.

"Yes."

"And you're still with him?" He asked surprised.

"Yes, what happened, happened. He was hurt and that’s what he did what he did."

"Hm..."

"What?"

"Nothing. I have to go." He said and with that he left.

Weird. What did he mean by that question? I know that Louis had killed someone, but that was part of the past and he had done it because he was hurt and the girl was just making the situation worse and...

It doesn’t matter, there was no excuse for what he had done, especially when he said he did it on purpose, but I couldn’t stay away from him and couldn’t not forgive him.

"Who was that?" Louis asked, when I walked into the kitchen.

"Hm... It wasn’t for here." I lied, without even knowing why.

"Hm... ok." He said. "Breakfast is ready."

"Hmm..." I said smelling the aroma that was in the air.

Louis got me a plate full of pancakes in front of me and put it melted chocolate on the top. I licked my lips as I watched him putting the chocolate and I started eating as soon as he stopped, which caused him to laugh.

"What do you want to do today?" Louis asked.

"Hm... " I thought for a few seconds and then had an idea. "We could go to the fair."

"To the fair?" He asked doing a sick face and I laughed. I got up and walked up to him giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Come on, it'll be fun."

"Okay." He pulled me towards him, making me sit on his lap. "But you have to give me something in return."

"My happiness isn’t enough?" I asked pretending to be me shocked and he laughed.

"Truth." He answered.

I laughed and gave him a quick kiss, and when I was about to pull away, he put his hands on my back and pulled me back to him kissing me passionately. When I pulled away from him, I was panting and so was he. I got up from his lap and grabbed his hand for him to get up too.

"Come on." I said and he shook his head laughing.

I loved going to the fair. It was always so fun. I remember coming here often when I was younger with my mother and my father at the time he wasn’t addicted to drink yet, but it was something that would never happen again.

I looked around me in wonder, I don’t come for so many years, but this was almost the same. My smile grew when my eyes caught sight of the Ferris wheel. I grabbed the hand of Louis and began to pull him as he asked me where we were going. Once we arrived there I asked the man two tickets and went to pay, but Louis pushed my hand back and paid himself.

Sometime after, the Ferris wheel stopped and we entered one of the booths. When the wheel started to walk the cabin and become increasingly high, and I could see almost the whole city.

"Wow! This is so beautiful from up here!"

"Yes, it is." Louis agreed. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at me and I felt my cheeks heating up.