Chapter 25

Louis convinced me to stay in his apartment, but I was always looking at my phone to see if my mother would call, which was annoying him a little and I could understand him. I put the phone volume at maximum when Louis left the living room, and I laid it on the small table.

I went into the kitchen and found him cooking with a cloth over his right shoulder. I bit my lip as I watched him something I would never get tired of doing. He was really sexy when he cooked.

"Next time you cook and I'll look at you." He teased playfully without looking at me and I laughed, as I sat at the kitchen table.

"I’m not sure that would be good."

He laughed at me getting closer to me with a spoon in his hand that had sauce. It was blowing at it and when he came near me he got it closer to my mouth for me to taste it. It was so good! Where did he learned to cook like this? He got in between my legs and kissed me slowly, biting my lower lip lightly.

"Hmm... It’s good." He said against my lips and I felt him smiling.

"You have to teach me to cook."

"I like that idea." He whispered in a perverse way, kissing my neck.

"Don’t start thinking about perverted things." I said wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling him over to me and nibbling his neck.

"With you doing that, I can’t think of anything else." He said against my neck and I felt myself blush.

The noise of something shedding and burning sounded from the kitchen and Louis pulled away from me suddenly, stirring whatever was in the ant. I laughed as he wiped what had flowed.

"See what happens when you’re here?" He joked approaching me again and giving me a quick kiss and going back to cooking.

While he finished making dinner, I set the table, because I already knew where the dishes and cutlery were because of the other times I had been here. I smiled by this thought and Louis looked at me quickly and looked at what he was doing again.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Hmm..." He said bringing the food to the table and sat down. He put food on my plate and then at him and I tasted. "So?"

"This is so good!" I said and he laughed.

Damn! He had to tell me where he had learned to cook like this. I wonder if it was his mother who taught him. Now that I think about it, I knew absolutely nothing about him, nor about his family. Does he speak with parents? Does he have any brothers? My curiosity was killing me, but I didn’t know whether to ask him about it or not.

"What are you thinking?" He asked at the end of dinner.

"Hm... nothing."

"Emily."

"It's nothing important. I was just wondering where you would have learned to cook so well." I shrugged.

"Hm... My mother taught me." He said with his voice entirely different.

"You... you usually talk to her?"

"No." It was all he said followed by a sigh and something told me I shouldn’t ask more questions.

Louis gave me a t-shirt for me to wear and I took the underwear that was already washed and went to shower. It was weird that he had washed my underwear even though it was on the washing machine, but it was even more weird that this would be the second time I would shower at his house and that I have already lost count of the times I have slept here.

"Want some company?" He asked outside the door.

"What?" I asked in shock, causing laughter from him.

"You know. Me and you. Showering together. Saving water."

"I don’t think so." I countered, locking the door before he entered.

"You should think about it." He insisted and I turned the shower and undressed.

"Not gonna happen Lou." I denied and I could hear him laughing.

I stepped into the shower and let the hot water fall on my body relaxing it. A few seconds later, I found myself thinking about how it would be like showering with Louis and shook my head as my mind began to wander and thinking about things I shouldn’t.

This was a really long day that was the explanation. And I hadn’t realized how tired I was until now. First my mother’s call, then the lie that I had to tell her, then John, his family, Louis seeing everything, me thinking I would lose Louis, me saying I loved him, he saying he loved me.

He saying he loved me.

My head was a mess.

When I left the bathroom, Louis emerged from the living room and looked up and down at me which made me blush. I pulled the sweater down to cover my legs better and he rolled his eyes taking my hands and stopped me.

I smiled a little embarrassed and he ran his hand down my flushed cheeks, my eyes closing to his touch. I felt his lips shaving on mine, but he didn’t kiss me, he just let him stay there for a few seconds.

"I’m gonna take a shower, you coming with me?" He asked, his lips fumbling against mine as he spoke.

"Louis, I already showered." I said and he laughed.

He went to the bathroom and I went to the living room. I laid on the couch watching TV, but I was so tired that I just fell asleep there, dreaming of a tattooed guy with blue eyes.

Louis ' POV

I finished taking a shower, wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the bedroom. Emily wasn’t there, so she was probably in the living room watching TV. I wore some boxers and went to the living room finding her lying on the couch sleeping. She looked like an angel. My t-shirt was raised slightly showing her perfect legs and her black hair fell over her shoulders and some on her face too.

I was watching her as I remembered the words that came out of her mouth this afternoon. She loved me. She had said it herself. But she was too good for me, way too good. And I was just waiting for her to realize how bad I was for her.

And I was.

As hell.

It was like the light and the darkness.

I sighed and took her in my arms. She was so light! She whispered my name and smiled in her sleep and I couldn’t help but smile as well with what she said. I took her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed turning off the light and lying down right next to her. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her against my chest and she intertwined her little fingers with mine.

My eyes closed with the smell emanating from her hair and I fell asleep, sleeping as I haven’t done in a long time...

___________________________________________________________
I know: it's boring, but I like to write this moments when tey're together :3
besides, after now things will start to heat up and misteries will start to appear (I hope '-' cause I have everything planned but none written haha)

I hope you're enjoying my fic and THANKS to everyone who voted on me and I guess I cam in second which is so omfg asdfghjklç because I was competing with REALLY GOOD fics *o*

and I know I'm boring

@niamrauhl :)