Chapter 20- family...it's complicated

Start from the beginning

"Remind me never to get on your bad side." (F/n) sighed in relief and Riki gave her a quick smirk, her face became serious as she turned her attention to Noah.

"Who is your boss!" She growled and glared down at the floored male she was pinning down.

"Me." An unfamiliar voice announced and everyone in the room looked up to see a tall male. His pink eyes were locked onto Riki whilst he played with the one strip of pink in his black hair. "Hello Riki."

"Rea?" Riki had let go of Noah and took a step towards her half brother, her hand was outstretched and disbelief made her completely open to attack. But strangely Noah didn't do anything due to Rea's hand gesture. "You can't....no."

"I bet you thought I was somewhere saving a bunch of animals...you were always the gullible one." The male sighed and walked up to the female, he placed a large hand on her head and held a serious expression. "Why are you protecting that woman? She could quite possibly lead us to the answer for all our problems." Rea bent down slightly and placed his lips near Riki's ear, whispering "join me. Our father will be proud."

"Him...proud...don't make me laugh." Riki suddenly pulled away and put some distance between her and Rea. "That man will only be proud of his business, it's never his children."

"That's why finding the mask is important...Riki...your need for our fathers approval will finally happen." Rea smiled and then moved his gaze over to (f/n), his smile suddenly turned into a smirk as he beheld her fine features. Her (h/l) (h/c) was slightly frizzy and her beautiful (e/c) eyes were wide and unblinking. He could see why the angels were protecting her with such ferocity. Rea slowly walked past his half sister and headed towards the female, her slightly bruised face still perfect and full of unreadable emotions. Suddenly a large male was in his way, towering over him and glaring down with red eyes.

"Back off." Jun growled and strongly gripped onto Rea's shoulder, but when the male wouldn't rip his eyes off of (f/n) Jun grew a little irritated. "Now."

"(F/n)...please do the right thing." Rea ignored Jun and smiled at the female. "If you come with me, nobody will get hurt. You would also do me, Riki and Hiro a favour...you'd make our father very happy when you tell us where to find the mask." He brushed off Jun's strong grip as if it were dust and stared deep into (f/n)'s eyes. "Don't you think there has been enough violence?"

"I...well-"

"She's not going with you." Jun interrupted the female, but suddenly felt something sharp pressed against his back. He winced and looked over his shoulder to see Noah pressing the tip of his knife against the males back.

"(F/n)! Jun!" A sudden voice roared and Goro sprinted into the room, tackling Noah to the ground. "You guys okay?" He looked up and all of the colour in his face drained. His eyes were locked onto the sight of Rea, his old friend and comrade. "Rea? What are you...wait...are you their-"

"Leader? Yes I am." He twisted around and smiled down at the bewildered male. "It's quite fun seeing all of your reactions. First Riki and now you. Your faces are priceless."

"Bastard!" Goro turned his shock into rage and jumped up to swing at the male. His blow landed into Rea's cheek, but what surprised him was that Rea didn't even try to move. "Why didn't you dodge!?"

"Why did you even hit me?" Rea chuckled and rubbed his sore cheek. "I'm really the one who's supposed to be angry. First you leave my organisation to join Riki's vigilante, then slept with her and broke her heart by leaving my half sister and joined Hiro's vigilante. You're not a very nice person are you Goro."

"That's all in the past. Riki and I are over it." Goro growled and Riki nodded along to his statement.

"Over it you say? Didn't you two sleep together recently?" Rea smirked at Goro and crossed his arms. "I wouldn't exactly call that 'over it'." (F/n) snapped her gaze over to Goro and Riki, the female saw the look on their faces. The two were completely mortified that their secret had gotten out. They both uncomfortably shifted their feet and shared a quick glance.